Greenhorn

Arkansauce

Hello everybody! Ive been reading up on things here for a while, and decided to try and become part of the community to learn more. I'm on my first grow and I could use any help I can get. I'm trying an organic soil and fabric pots. My grow area is a 4x4x8 tent with a viparspectra 1200w light. I'm starting with some random bag seeds for my first go. I have 12 plants total, and I feel I have way too many lol. What is the optimal number of plants for this area? I am also looking for a recommendation for a good bloom boosting light. If anyone has any good threads for organic soil, or some good grow journals to follow, I would appreciate that too. Thanks!

Welcome to the community :high-five:

I love the simplicity of organic soil but in no expert. I just follow the recipe. As for lights it’s no secret I love the @Budget LED product. Worth every penny.

once you start a journal tag me using the @ symbol like this @Arkansauce. Love the name lol. In a 4x4 I’d run anywhere from 4-9 plants. It’s all in your style

@Arkansauce , welcome to the community mate.

How many plants you put in your tent will depend on how big you let them get before flowering them.

I am running 18 - 11.5 gallon fabric pots this grow in a 4x8 tent with 2 630w CMH lights.

Far as organic soils go, check out Emilya’s journals, First Grow - Indoor Now - Outside & Inside Later this journal has a recipe I used my first grow, or my current grow also shows how I make organic soils

Hello and welcome , i am with the 4 plants , i run a 4x4 for veg and a 4x4 for flower and that still leaves me enough room to trim and work on the plants , 10 gallon pots and 4 plants in each tent is still a lot of work , but i love it , it rdepends on how much time you have to devote to the hobby and what kind of money you wanna spend and the more plants the more weed = how much you smoke , squish etc , i don't like to keep my flowers more than 6-8 months vacuum sealed or in jars , bovada bags help if you need to store for a longer period of time , i use them from when they 1st go in the jars to hold the humidity levels .

Back
Top Bottom