Good outdoor strains to grow in NY

Hello medical patient here in NY and was wondering what are some cold hearty plants that can survive upstate NY weather. I was thinking Afghan kush maybe strawberry cough. What do you guys think?
My response probably won't be the most helpful but I have had some success with outdoor grows in Minnesota. I would look for any Indicas with a short flowering period or autoflowering plants for the same reason.

I'm not super familiar with NJ seasons but I assume a quick finish is what you want. I used freebies I got and again were indica. Alaskan purple and Dresden green diamond were great and finished before MN winter. Around first week in October I believe. Best of luck!

I might not be the best at offering the perfect answer on here, because I've just got my New York Medical Marijuana Card last month and I'm pretty much in the same situation. I agree that something with a shorter blooming period might be the best choice, but I'd love to be able to find some more information on the topic. If there are any of you that have more experience in this field honestly, any piece of advice is welcome for a beginner like myself. The health professionals with whom I've been collaborating have been super helpful by providing the best options for myself, and that's why I'm super excited for all this journey that I've been waiting for a long time to begin.

Back
Top Bottom