NY friendly outdoor strains

Jmaninthemiddle420

Ive asked this b4 a year ago but does anyone know good strains to grow friendly to upstate NY. I am building a green house for some fem plants and a smaller one for autos. But I have another property that has rain cover and decent sun. I was thinking autos for the straight outdoor on my other property but idk if what strains to pick. I am getting them from rocket seeds mostly

Ive asked this b4 a year ago but does anyone know good strains to grow friendly to upstate NY. I am building a green house for some fem plants and a smaller one for autos. But I have another property that has rain cover and decent sun. I was thinking autos for the straight outdoor on my other property but idk if what strains to pick. I am getting them from rocket seeds mostly

Alright so I switched the smallest death Bubba to soil might be a mistake but we shall see
D0CDA0C8-00EE-444F-B765-C48FCA5A2DB0.jpeg

start indoor early, and make sure they are well established, before transplant to greenhouse if possible at start and before moving outright outdoor. the mini hoop green houses work well for this.

try pick something that will finish relatively early. by the time 12 / 12 hits at that latitude you're looking at a killing frost before finish. some do greenhouse all grow to counteract. others try fast autos. mostly a good photo with good genes and the right timing is best.

Wutz up from another part of the NY... So when I first started I looked into this as well... I kept seeing O.G kush, Critical kush, and purple cheese show up on list that had short 7-9 week flowering periods.

But you could always just do a couple autos and have em finish every 75-90 days until it's cold.

I'm currently running both.

My best outdoor gals I’ve had (Toronto area, so about same conditions) were Black Domina, Blue Dream, LSD, and Blueberry. I’ve had success with other strains but these 4 strains yield were great (roughly +1200g yields in 20G Rubbermaid garbage can) They also faired pretty well when dealing with WPM and mold. Roughly early October harvest time frame for all but they handled it overall pretty great. Last year was a disaster and lost a good chunk of buds with the late humid days/nights we got. This year I have 6 (might add 7th) outside in the same garbage cans, all from seed, and some early finishers. Feel free to check out my journal below

Back
Top Bottom