Good to be here!

Daiken

420 Member
Hey guys...looking to learn about growing, specifically LED, and the ins and outs of grow tents. Watched a ton of video but there seems to be a lot of differing opinions out there. Stumbled on one of the other members grow journals while looking for information and he was pretty much doing what I’d like to do soon. Anyway, looking forward to learning!

Welcome. You'll find lots of information browsing the forums. Get ready to make a lot of decisions as you embark on your journey. The size of your tent will dictate how much lighting you will need. Sounds like you are considering LEDs. I would recommend you go with the newer "white light" style LEDs in 3000k or 3500k spectrum. You'll get a lot better growth and lower power consumption than the older style "blurple" LEDs. Lighting will be your biggest expense. You'll also probably need some kind of extraction fan and filter. Then you'll have to choose between Auto flowering plants or photos, your growing media (as soil, soil-less, hydroponics) and how you are going to feed them. You'll find plenty of proponents for every style.

You found us! Welcome to 420 magazine!

Checking out grow journals is a great way to decide how you'd like to move forward.

Starting a grow journal is a great way to interact with other members and get any questions you may have answered.

Adding media can give you a chance to go back and reflect on your time as a grower in picture form. It can be quite fun.

Hi and welcome from me as well
I just agree on the above beautifully said
ViG :hug:
New members links in the bottom of my signature, will help you start a journal.

Back
Top Bottom