Google Is Now Censoring The Cannabis World

If you use google to search for 420 Magazine, you can find us... if you are searching for article content within our site, you can find that too... but try a search for just cannabis or even cannabis 420. None of the popular forums show up in this search and it is like we do not exist. Google is known for censoring things for political reasons, but I didn't know that they were going this far.
After you have done this search, try the same one on Bing or DuckDuck Go... you will see the difference.
Google needs to follow the same path as Netscape and AltaVista... and fade away.

I noticed that sometime in the last year google started censoring info around some other non-420 medicinal plants I grow in the garden. Where there used to be millions of results, now there are only a few anti-drug threads that come up. I switched search engines and solved the problem.

Google is big on add word$$$ to boost search engines

Like....huge!!!!

So makes sense other engines would do better, or at least different

Was terrible in my old life trying to compete

If you use google to search for 420 Magazine, you can find us... if you are searching for article content within our site, you can find that too... but try a search for just cannabis or even cannabis 420. None of the popular forums show up in this search and it is like we do not exist. Google is known for censoring things for political reasons, but I didn't know that they were going this far.
After you have done this search, try the same one on Bing or DuckDuck Go... you will see the difference.
Google needs to follow the same path as Netscape and AltaVista... and fade away.

The one thing wrong with the world nowadays is people getting involved in stuff that doesn't concern them. Everyone wants to mix politics and politically correct stuff with everything. I don't want politics in my sports just like I don't want someone deciding what I want to reference when I do research.

People are always worried about the deep state stuff. Big Brother and what not. It is happening. It is just the people doing it to themselves now. One wrongly worded sentence and the twitter world will tear you apart.

Companies now are deciding what customers they want or don't want. Lots of them forcing their ideas on others.

Information is no good at all if it is censored or tainted.

The one thing wrong with the world nowadays is people getting involved in stuff that doesn't concern them. Everyone wants to mix politics and politically correct stuff with everything. I don't want politics in my sports just like I don't want someone deciding what I want to reference when I do research.

People are always worried about the deep state stuff. Big Brother and what not. It is happening. It is just the people doing it to themselves now. One wrongly worded sentence and the twitter world will tear you apart.

Companies now are deciding what customers they want or don't want. Lots of them forcing their ideas on others.

Information is no good at all if it is censored or tainted.
Very Well Said Is All ICan Say Outside Of I Concur ✌

Back
Top Bottom