Google Error Temporarily Shuts Down 420 Magazine

Yeah I messaged him too and gave a screenshot of it. What are some alternative browsers to Internet explorer,Chrome,Firefox,Opera?

Also if you want to use google search engine then check out Startpage - Private Search Engine. No Tracking. No Search History.
They respect your privacy and return googles exact results without you personally being on google and having your privacy violated by them. Give it a try they dont track your ip either. It works because startpage searches google for you as a proxy and gives you googles results through their search engine its pretty awesome.

You have the most commonly used browsers listed. The only other one I can think of is Netscape, but I don't know if anyone uses that anymore.

Ah.. here's a list of web browsers. List of web browsers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There's a bunch I didn't even know about. But webpages don't always work with other browsers, so I've tried to stick with using the more common ones.

Still going on for me on chrome and Firefox. Still works on my rapper and iPhone

I did a Malwarebytes scan yesterday after I'd bypassed the warning on Google Chrome and surfed 420 for a couple hours.

I rebooted, and logged back on last night, still bypassing the warning.

This morning I ran another scan and came up with nothing. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Whatever it was isn't triggering Malwarebytes. :thumb:

If you click the details in Chrome it says what domains are being flagged, I don't want to link them here, but look what it says: "What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 200 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2014-08-09, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2014-08-08." And it lists what those causing this are.
Hope this helps :love:

Really? My google said 0 were found in 90 days. hmm Damn google. Its so hard to get away from google ,apple or microsoft these days. I despise privacy intruding companies that are in bed with the government.

Ok I want to go see . Not that I dont believe you but I want to do some research on it and some ip trace if I can.

After 24 hours of searching, updating and repairing, our servers have been certified Malware free and Google has lifted the block. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience, as this was beyond our control.

Thank you.
:Namaste:

Alright no need for me to do the tracer then. Thanks for the update 420.

I scanned my computer with Malwarebytes and also Avast....and 0 viruses and 0 malware.... so my computer is ok :) just for anyone that was concerned.. :)

After 24 hours of searching, updating and repairing, our servers have been certified Malware free and Google has lifted the block. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience, as this was beyond our control.

Thank you.
:Namaste:

thanks to all the staff at :420:

I was always able to click through and reach the site, but it was annoying and a tiny bit worrisome. I suspected a bad banner ad or that someone had linked something in a post. :)

I'm glad you got it all sorted out.

I'm sorry to hear that Google temporarily shouted down 420 magazine. I hope it won't happen ever again in future. I believe you that 420 magazine doesn't have malware. That was only Google's mistake, so I think that we don't have to worry and it will be ok.

Back
Top Bottom