Gorilla Glue slow growth looking for any ideas

odinsmaster

Ok, i'm growing 4 plants, 2 Gorilla Glue, and 2 Lsd-25. The Lsd-25 age doing great. The G.G. is way behind, no signs that I can trace down.

Details, i'm growing in door. Using fox farm coco loco soil, fox farm nutes everything except soluble or dry. Keeping canopy temps around 75 degrees. Have a1000w de running a 750w. On day 39. They started showing slow growth pretty early, this morning is one of the only times they have reached for the sky. I have only fed nutes 3 times, last time being at 1/3 strength. My idea is they need more nutes. Please give me some help. They are autos, give me time to figure out how to link my new journal, the site has changed since I was last on.
3days ago
This is the worse of the two.

This guyis a little better

This morning
G.G. 1

This morning
G.G. 2

For reference here is lsd 25 stated at same time.

Thanks in advance.

How's it going. I think it looks good. I ran some autos, Jack herer and northern lights. The Jack stretched twice as much as the northern light. The NL looked like your gg and it turned out great but a smaller yield. Are those 3 or 5 gallon pots?

How's it going. I think it looks good. I ran some autos, Jack herer and northern lights. The Jack stretched twice as much as the northern light. The NL looked like your gg and it turned out great but a smaller yield. Are those 3 or 5 gallon pots?

3 gallon.

What is your water schedule? Sometimes, when the plant is stressed, it will slow its uptake of water and or nutes.
If you defoliate, it will cause stress and I have had them go 5-6 days between watering when they were stressed. Is the coco loco moist? If it is, I would give it a few days to dry out.
You can defoliate another plant ant the same age and time and it may react differently. If you took some of the fan leaves off during its flower stage, it will increase the stress on the plant.
That is all that I could come up with. Everything else that I can see looks good.

I did some in 3 gal and some in 5 gal. The 5 gal size did so much better. The had a better yield and seemed to have less problems. I would not up- pot but you might try at 5 gallon size on your next run.

Diggler420 I haven't tried anything after topping. They were just too far behind to train. I don't really like to defoliat. I have had good luck withmy 3gal pots, I have tried 5 and 7 gallon and got around the same yield asin my 3 gal pots. I let the G.G. skip one watering and then feed on the next. They seem to like it. I just water when I feel they need it, I don't really do a schedule.

This morning they are looking the best they have.

After 2 weeks flower, plant had too much stretch minimal colas put'r outside not paying much attention to my light schedule. Days are getting longer too much light equaled a re-veg. Nice big colas but was advised to trim and re-veg for a nice end of summer harvesfest. Gonna trim'r up and void she goes. Going to dry a few trimmings due to the fact it had almost all milky trichromes. What do ya think

Back
Top Bottom