Gorilla Grow 2017

JeffreyA

I live in the midwest. I'm planning ahead for my first gorilla grow next spring. Were I live, there is a lot of ditch weed. How will that affect my grow? If I start my plants inside early enough, will they bud before the ditch weed?

I live in the midwest. I'm planning ahead for my first gorilla grow next spring. Were I live, there is a lot of ditch weed. How will that affect my grow? If I start my plants inside early enough, will they bud before the ditch weed?

Not if you grow photo plants. I've veg'd them for a full year and they will still begin flowering only when the days get short enough (usually the beginning of August around here). Worst case, you end up with seeded buds.

Colorado or Canada, or online for the seeds... Definitely do autos... Perfect for ditch weed country... I'd start the autos indoors, timed so i could plant outdoors amongst an isolated ditch weed patch that does well every year... Perfect camo, often the same color, and most autos are short... Even the people who smoke ditch weed wouldn't think of getting an early harvest of better weed...

Come on there is not enough ditch weed growing wild to harm your crop. I am in the Midwest also, that is the last problem I worry about in my gorilla grows every year. Evidently you are just considering this. Any crop is harvestable and is planted, the grower does not want males either, no matter the seed. Buy Feminized seed online, consider where you will be planting, crop field, wild land or woods. I like crop land and can not place plants until around the end of June early July. If you are going to wild lands that will not be mowed or bothered you can get them out in May. So start them indoors around March/April, I start mine mid April, I am able to trim each plant twice before taking out at around 15 inches tall, I do not want them too big to be hauling around in vehicles at night in the rain, oh yea they must be planted out in the rain, so the roots and get set in the soil, then the plant to not die at least in the first 4 or 5 days. Then you worry about the wildlife, Deer to mouse, for a month, then they leave it alone. Then....
When choosing your seeds I try to stay with Indica plants as Sativa take longer to mature and crop fields do not give me the luxury of later timing, when the combine is rolling, I had better be doing the same.
I don't get where you say there is MJ growing wild in any ditch in the Midwest. If it grew wild here I sure as heck would start tending to that plant.

Back
Top Bottom