Gorilla Seeds - July Giveaway - Another 25 Seeds Up For Grabs!

I have never grown but I am waiting for it to be legal, and will soon !!! I was checking out your webby for future shopping and found these two strains : Iced Grapefruit + CBD Critical Cure
and super Iced Grapefruit + CBD Critical Cure = Iced Grapefruit Cure ??
Keep up the good work from a soon to be customer of yours

thanks vegged for 11 weeks 4 days , total beast to flower totally will be busting peoples tents if i can make it available to people , would you stock buster ?

I, personally, would, but it's not my company.

There's more to bringing a seed to market than good genetics. There's all the other BS that goes with it.

If you're serious, I know a small group that's just trying to get off the ground that might add you to their site, and if you're prepared to get packaging, branding, etc. together & promote, I could tell you what European wholesalers to get in touch with.

The best thing for smaller breeders to do is get a good following on Facebook first & even sell some of your own seeds there to start. Hand out lots of testers, get lots of pictures & testimonials in, etc. If you decide to do that, I could probably get our Facebook team to share your page so that you get some attention.

I've seen people do that & go from nothing, to something pretty big, very quickly using that approach.

Sherry

I, personally, would, but it's not my company.

There's more to bringing a seed to market than good genetics. There's all the other BS that goes with it.

If you're serious, I know a small group that's just trying to get off the ground that might add you to their site, and if you're prepared to get packaging, branding, etc. together & promote, I could tell you what European wholesalers to get in touch with.

The best thing for smaller breeders to do is get a good following on Facebook first & even sell some of your own seeds there to start. Hand out lots of testers, get lots of pictures & testimonials in, etc. If you decide to do that, I could probably get our Facebook team to share your page so that you get some attention.

I've seen people do that & go from nothing, to something pretty big, very quickly using that approach.

Sherry

Thankyou , i am serious and would love it if you could get me intouch with the group you speak of thats just getting off the ground and yes i am prepared to do whatever needs to be done for them to add my strains to thier site , this is what i really want , i dont have the know how to sell them through a site of my own ,the payment part credit cards etc what a mess , this is why i would love to have a seedbank simply stock my seeds ,i can manage that and promoting my strains etc judt yhe money changing hands with many others etc has me stumped.

thanks for your help lets do it

Go photos! Good luck, dude!

Give me some bloody seeds, I'll grow the f$&@ers.. Outdoors?? Regs? I'll put a girl in the spot and showcase her for you.. Starting the soil couple weeks, it'll be good, had about three pound or more of cannapost, lol.. I'll do her or I'm going autos. Only cause I got a heap and not wasting power on them :rofl:

Give me some bloody seeds, I'll grow the f$&@ers.. Outdoors?? Regs? I'll put a girl in the spot and showcase her for you.. Starting the soil couple weeks, it'll be good, had about three pound or more of cannapost, lol.. I'll do her or I'm going autos. Only cause I got a heap and not wasting power on them :rofl:

december grizz , you will love it and ill love you for growing it , Love Triangle LOL

Il back you photos . And I'm sure a few Aussies here would as well . Let's put buster on the map

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Count me in... Wasn't gonna grow indoors this summer but maybe 1 big buster flux....!

Start a new thread . And will post our buster pics there . And we will get this balling rolling photos

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom