Gorilla Seeds - Unreleased Dr Kripping Seed Giveaway!

Too Late???

The team at Dr. Krippling has put out some potent strains that help the MMJ community and the recreational as well! They strive to only deliver top self strains and have constantly outperformed expectations... As the Doctor would say.......We've Got Passion in our plants and We're not Afraid to show it!!!

We'll end this one as of now - anyone who's already posted will get an entry.
It might take me a few days to get back to you guys - I took some time off in the middle of the week for my birthday, and now I'm really backed up.

Sherry

Yeah, i have one of those coming up in September and i have very mixed feelings about it. Lol

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah, i have one of those coming up in September and i have very mixed feelings about it. Lol

Maybe it's the same as mine - first time I've felt weird about my age.
I'm sure I'll get over it in a few days - not like i have much choice anyway.
You can either get older, or die, right?

Yep, no choice in the matter at all. I will be 40 this year. Still young to some and old af to others. I just look back and say damn those first 40 seemed to fly by, i aure hope the next 40 goes a little slower. But that does not seem to be the case. Rounding out 2016 already and i just finally stopped writing 2015. SMH

Yep, no choice in the matter at all. I will be 40 this year. Still young to some and old af to others. I just look back and say damn those first 40 seemed to fly by, i aure hope the next 40 goes a little slower. But that does not seem to be the case. Rounding out 2016 already and i just finally stopped writing 2015. SMH

I've got you beat by 10, and hate to disappoint you, but time just keeps going by faster & faster.

A big one ending in zero? :hmmmm: Let me guess....420??? :)

ha ha - no
but i should use that.

when i was in my early 20's & pregnant, i got real tired of people asking me how old i was - especially since i'd always been able to pass for older when i was a teenager - so I started telling people i was 40. they'd look at me kind of funny, but they wouldn't ask me anymore questions.

only problem is that i think i'm at that age where it's no longer polite to ask a lady her age, so i probably won't get the chance.

although, if they ask, i'm so saying that i'm 420.

sherry

ha ha - no
but i should use that.

when i was in my early 20's & pregnant, i got real tired of people asking me how old i was - especially since i'd always been able to pass for older when i was a teenager - so I started telling people i was 40. they'd look at me kind of funny, but they wouldn't ask me anymore questions.

only problem is that i think i'm at that age where it's no longer polite to ask a lady her age, so i probably won't get the chance.

although, if they ask, i'm so saying that i'm 420.

sherry

I just tell people that I'm 30 - With more than 20 years experience! :rofl:

I like dr krippling because he is giving seeds away with gorilla. What's not to like about that.. I'd like to win, then I'd like him more... I'd like to smoke some doc, whilst walking in my docs listening to d.o.c with my doc headphones on the way to the docs...

Back
Top Bottom