Gorilla Seeds - July Giveaway - Another 25 Seeds Up For Grabs!

Anyone had trouble getting to the website today. I keep getting a 403 Forbidden message on the Gorilla's site. :yikes:

so I nominate bacondoggy.

just because. everybody needs a leg up sometimes, and thank you from the world for your service.

now comes the arsehole in me, I hope your on the up n up buddy, cuz a lot of people would stick their necks out for vets who have stuck their necks out a lot more than they or I ever have. simply put we would do it out of respect. so I am hoping you have some self respect and are not an internet crier trying to get stuff for nothing. it happens everyday.

again though, assuming I read you right.
thank you for your service.
Thank you so much unforgiven. I am not looking for handouts, i can assure you that - with the exception of entering giveaways.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

no worries bacon.......add some beer and you'd be golden lol

bacon n' beer <------how to bait a canuck......lol

no worries bacon.......add some beer and you'd be golden lol

bacon n' beer <------how to bait a canuck......lol

Our local diner has bacon pancakes. I didn't think I'd like them, but they are amazing!
And, they don't cheap out on the bacon either.

They also have one of the best burgers I've ever eaten & a baked spaghetti that's really good, but if we go in for breakfast, I always get those bacon pancakes.

Real milkshakes too - they bring it in the stainless steel shaker with a glass on the side so you don't miss a drop.

It's a good think they're out of the way.

They have a fully stocked bar too. We see nurses in there having bloody marys in the morning after what looks like a hard shift at the hospital.

Anyway, winners will be announced tonight - very soon.

Sherry

That's AWESOME!!! Thank you Gorilla and everyone! :thanks:

Coincidentally, I placed an order with Gorilla today but my bank blocked it, so need to call them on Monday. I'm definitely going ape for Gorilla Seeds, now! :yahoo:

That's AWESOME!!!

Congratulations! I was sort of hoping for a birthday present, lol, but you are undoubtedly more deserving than I.

I placed an order with Gorilla today but my bank blocked it

I've been reading up on those bitcoin critters and, well... You can use them for your Gorilla Seed Bank shopping needs ;) . And your bank would not be able to block such a transaction, because it would have no part of it (nor record of it).

Back
Top Bottom