Gorilla Seeds - July Giveaway - Another 25 Seeds Up For Grabs!

awesome!! I have always thought it would be totally cool to get ahold of some old freakin seeds like that, especially something with such a deep, dark place in history, ie: lots of it. makes me just tingle thinking about it right now, lol.

First off, thanks for the sponsorship and thanks for the promo!

Breeding? I prefer blondes but Ill think green to accommodate the rules. She would be all sativa from Asia. I'm thinking something from Vietnam. Imagine finding some seeds brought back from our time over there and getting them to crack after 50ish years. It would be a major phenohunt of plants. Sampling and testing males and females in search for the best two parents. I think I would name it... Forgive and forget or Simply Thanks

This month, tell us what you'd name your signature strain if you were breeding your own line of seeds as well as whether it would be Indica, Sativa, photoperiod, automatic, etc.

:Namaste:

I am also working on an auto strain based on Sweet Seeds Dark Devil. I'm crossing it with Fruit Punch from Heavyweight Seeds. I'm hoping to retain the dark flowers and leaves and add the incredible budding characteristics as well as the sweet fruit punch scent/flavor. A true Kush would work too. But since I have a very kushy Fruit Punch geno, that's what I'm using. Clearly that's going to end up an indica dominant auto.

I'm hoping I've lined up/timed the STS reversed fruit punch and the germination of the Dark Devil just right. The ball is already rolling and the fruit punch is day 8 of flower/reversal. If so I'll have my test cross feminized seeds ready in 9-11 weeks.

Think I'll call it..... Devils Punch Bowl

^that's my entry in case there is confusion...

I also have Dark Devil crossed with HSO Blue Dream, feminized. Have 3 of that test cross going right now, 1 outdoors and 2 indoors. Have not named it yet, but some thoughts are Blue Devil, Dark Dreams and Lucifer's Dream.

Many thanks for the opportunity to win some great seeds, Gorilla!

:thanks:

I am also working on an auto strain based on Sweet Seeds Dark Devil. I'm crossing it with Fruit Punch from Heavyweight Seeds. I'm hoping to retain the dark flowers and leaves and add the incredible budding characteristics as well as the sweet fruit punch scent/flavor. A true Kush would work too. But since I have a very kushy Fruit Punch geno, that's what I'm using. Clearly that's going to end up an indica dominant auto.

I'm hoping I've lined up/timed the STS reversed fruit punch and the germination of the Dark Devil just right. The ball is already rolling and the fruit punch is day 8 of flower/reversal. If so I'll have my test cross feminized seeds ready in 9-11 weeks.

I also have Dark Devil crossed with HSO Blue Dream, feminized. Have 3 of that test cross going right now, 1 outdoors and 2 indoors. Have not named it yet, but some thoughts are Blue Devil, Dark Dreams and Lucifer's Dream.

Nice! I was thinking "Devil's Wet Dream" for that last cross! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I can't find much on Hofmann ...

If it helps your search, my guess is that he is referring to Abbie Hoffman. And, no, you probably do not want to discuss what your searching will lead you to.
Breeding? I prefer blondes

:rofl:

About the only time I prefer blonde is when I'm offered a choice of Lebanese hashes (which hasn't happened in years). When I'm in the mood to, err, breed... I always seem to have more enjoyment with a brunette. More excitement, too. (And generally much more danger, sadly ;) . )

love a naturally blonde Asian :scratchinghead:

There was a girl a year behind me in high school that was part oriental (Japanese, IIRC, but I wouldn't swear to it). She was blonde. Had blue eyes, too, lol. And she was chock full of... hybrid vigor.

I guess I better use a separate post for my entry.

Tortured Soul's Contest Entry

The rules? About the same as always - post as often as you want, but each member gets 1 entry.
This month, tell us what you'd name your signature strain if you were breeding your own line of seeds as well as whether it would be Indica, Sativa, photoperiod, automatic, etc.

The law of averages strongly infers that I'll get at least one male Jack Herer (Sensi Seeds). I'll probably cross it (or the most appealing one, if I end up with more than one) with a Kali Mist (Serious Seeds). When I do, even if I go through the hassle of backcrossing/stabilizing, I will consider the result to be "Kali Mist x Jack Herer." However... for the purposes of this contest, and since both strains have some old school genetics in them - and are from old school seedbanks/breeders, I'll nickname that cross Great School, lol. As one parent is 50:50 and the other is 90% sativa, it ought to be at least 70% sativa (but possibly somewhat higher, as the indica strain "history" of the genetics could be the same for both parents... IDK?). There will be NO ruderalis in it, so it'll be photoperiod-dependent. I am hoping for a fragrance of old school (aka "Church") incense with hints of real lemon (as opposed to "lemon"-scented furniture polish) in it, but am mainly just hoping that it won't smell like a cat peed in a Church. I expect it to be fairly tall and somewhat branchy. I'll estimate the flowering time in the neighborhood of 11 to 12 weeks.

Contest will end on August 6th & winners will be announced shortly thereafter.

Hey, that date has always been important to my family. I cannot say that it has always - or ever, come to think of it - been a lucky date... But here's hoping that the family luck will change this year!

Re: Tortured Soul's Contest Entry

Hey, that date has always been important to my family. I cannot say that it has always - or ever, come to think of it - been a lucky date... But here's hoping that the family luck will change this year!

:goodluck:

If I could breed any strain it would be banna og kush X lambs bread for BAM-NANA BREAD! Or just banana bread sativa Dom photo:thanks:

You could cross the Lowryder x Banana Kush x Grape Ape and get, "Going Bananas for Gorilla!" :yahoo:

I'd use the Lowryder so I could get there quick and with class! ;)

If I could breed any strain

If I could do that, I'd cross a Mexican highlands sativa with various African ones. I'd mix in some Thai sativa, too, if I could breed out the tendency to go hermie before it made it through the long flowering period.

But I do not have access to all of the genetics that such a project would require :sad: .

I'd cross Monster Mass with Incredible Bulk, LSD and Frisian Duck to create a big, sexy looking mamma that blows your mind. I'd call her M.I.L.F weed

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Dude we are doing the same thing! Crossing DDA x carnival, DDA x Heavyweight fruit punch, and DDA x purple kush. Threw that last one in there to make sure the purple stays :laughtwo:

Speaking of interesting names, one of our Breeders has a knack for it.

Dr Krippling's latest releases, due out this October, are Red Leicester Tease (G13 Skunk X Cheese) and Mind Can'Trol (G13 Skunk X Ganj of New York (NYC Diesel X Black Diesel))

If those sound interesting, we've got some pre-release seeds we'll be giving away with orders soon as long as you know what code to enter on your order. If you don't get our Newsletter, just hit me up in PM & I'll give it to you.

And, I hear, we might be getting some Gorilla Glue Auto promos soon.

Sherry

Got my seeds this morning.. A big thank you Gorilla...

image37211.jpg

Mind Can'Trol looks like a nice sticky mess sherry.

hey grizz, nice pack o gear ya got there.

Last time it said it expired when i hit reply. I am a 35 yr vet w ptsd insomnia i do not know strains i wish i did. I know there are blends but j was thinking maybe i need 2, an indica for anxiety ptsd pai,insomnia, and sativa for going and doing stuff...
I wojld want a feminized seed at least, but am open to autos. My g/f ripped my LOVELY bag seed i dunno what sex but i ruined it. New growh but she pulled it!
Any seeds i get (NEVER ordered any), my sedond/first real grow i will journal for whoever and be so happy. I dont mind paying shipping and handling, but if anyine else cant help me, gorilla seeds i hope you will consider me!

Last time it said it expired when i hit reply. I am a 35 yr vet w ptsd insomnia i do not know strains i wish i did. I know there are blends but j was thinking maybe i need 2, an indica for anxiety ptsd pai,insomnia, and sativa for going and doing stuff...
I wojld want a feminized seed at least, but am open to autos. My g/f ripped my LOVELY bag seed i dunno what sex but i ruined it. New growh but she pulled it!
Any seeds i get (NEVER ordered any), my sedond/first real grow i will journal for whoever and be so happy. I dont mind paying shipping and handling, but if anyine else cant help me, gorilla seeds i hope you will consider me!

Buy some it won't break the bank

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom