Gorilla Seeds - July Giveaway - Another 25 Seeds Up For Grabs!

Congratulations! I was sort of hoping for a birthday present, lol, but you are undoubtedly more deserving than I.

Thanks, Brother and ::happy-birthday: :party:

I assure you I'm no more deserving, but this is five months late for my Birthday and Sherry said she was running behind on her tasks, so give it some time and I'm sure you'll get it, too! :high-five:

I've been reading up on those bitcoin critters and, well... You can use them for your Gorilla Seed Bank shopping needs ;) . And your bank would not be able to block such a transaction, because it would have no part of it (nor record of it).

Yeah, admittedly, I'm not as knowledgeable on bitcoins as I am on growing, for example, but I do know you gotta have some bitcoins before you can use them to pay! :)

Congrats Krip!

I'm gonna be placing an order in a day or two with Gorilla, will be using bitcoin for payment. They offer an attractive 20% discount plus another 5 free seeds for using bitcoin. And the bank transaction is simply to purchase/exchange currency. I feel better creating a trash account to create a bitcoin wallet to make payment.

:thumb:

Congrats Krip!

I'm gonna be placing an order in a day or two with Gorilla, will be using bitcoin for payment. They offer an attractive 20% discount plus another 5 free seeds for using bitcoin. And the bank transaction is simply to purchase/exchange currency. I feel better creating a trash account to create a bitcoin wallet to make payment.

:thumb:

Funny you mention that! :)

After TS's note last night, I figured, "OK...I'll just sign up for a bitcoin wallet and pay that way!"

So, I created a BC wallet BUT, to attach it to a bank account takes 3-5 days so I attached it to my credit card which let me purchase BC's immediately.

BUT....

There was a max limit using the credit card of $60/day and my order was for more than that.

I'm waiting until later today when I can purchase more BC's which should give me enough to complete the order.

Gorilla does give a 20% discount PLUS five free seeds when using BC to pay! :yahoo:

no worries bacon.......add some beer and you'd be golden lol

bacon n' beer <------how to bait a canuck......lol
Haha. Thanks for the tip, I've just been using beer and ice hockey (played my whole life). Makes sense why it was always mostly guys now.... . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good job Mr. Krip! And thanks Gorilla Seeds for being such a great company!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That $60 limit at Coinbase sucks - I guess they want to make sure you're not stealing someone's card.

If you have a way to pay that someone will accept at localbitcoins, that's a way to pay as well.
And, there are a surprising number of bitcoin ATMS around.
I checked bitcoinradar when I was doing some research & we have one not too far from where I live in some convenience store in a part of town I'm not all that familiar with.

One thing to note, your bitcoins could go up or down in value while you're waiting to get more.
And, due to bitcoin rules, your bitcoin invoice on an order will expire in 15 minutes.
If it expires on you, just place a new order - you can cancel the other one, or leave it open until someone on our side does it.
It doesn't hurt a thing.

Sherry

Back
Top Bottom