Gorilla Seeds - July Giveaway - Another 25 Seeds Up For Grabs!

Last time it said it expired when i hit reply. I am a 35 yr vet w ptsd insomnia i do not know strains i wish i did. I know there are blends but j was thinking maybe i need 2, an indica for anxiety ptsd pai,insomnia, and sativa for going and doing stuff...
I wojld want a feminized seed at least, but am open to autos. My g/f ripped my LOVELY bag seed i dunno what sex but i ruined it. New growh but she pulled it!
Any seeds i get (NEVER ordered any), my sedond/first real grow i will journal for whoever and be so happy. I dont mind paying shipping and handling, but if anyine else cant help me, gorilla seeds i hope you will consider me!

Much respect, Brother! We appreciate your service! :adore:

I, personally, would, but it's not my company.

There's more to bringing a seed to market than good genetics. There's all the other BS that goes with it.

If you're serious, I know a small group that's just trying to get off the ground that might add you to their site, and if you're prepared to get packaging, branding, etc. together & promote, I could tell you what European wholesalers to get in touch with.

The best thing for smaller breeders to do is get a good following on Facebook first & even sell some of your own seeds there to start. Hand out lots of testers, get lots of pictures & testimonials in, etc. If you decide to do that, I could probably get our Facebook team to share your page so that you get some attention.

I've seen people do that & go from nothing, to something pretty big, very quickly using that approach.

Sherry
Anyone who could help me i would friend them on facebook, promote, grow whatever, keep a journal and pictures, all i ask for is 1 or 2 fem or auto seeds, i dont know much about strains, i would prefer one sativa dominant that is strong. Facebook dot com/Bacondoggy is me. I hope i can put that on here im a 35 yr old paratrooper disabled vet i am always looking for nice friends,
Mark

I would love to know how to breed, or to have the necessary time/space/money...
Anyway I was thinking of a hybrid, mostly Sativa but with low flowering period. This plants would be so beautiful it would be called "The forbidden fruit". Unknown parents, heavenly smell and a high so powerful you feel naked :))

so I nominate bacondoggy.

just because. everybody needs a leg up sometimes, and thank you from the world for your service.

now comes the arsehole in me, I hope your on the up n up buddy, cuz a lot of people would stick their necks out for vets who have stuck their necks out a lot more than they or I ever have. simply put we would do it out of respect. so I am hoping you have some self respect and are not an internet crier trying to get stuff for nothing. it happens everyday.

again though, assuming I read you right.
thank you for your service.

Last time it said it expired when i hit reply. I am a 35 yr vet w ptsd insomnia i do not know strains i wish i did. I know there are blends but j was thinking maybe i need 2, an indica for anxiety ptsd pai,insomnia, and sativa for going and doing stuff...
I wojld want a feminized seed at least, but am open to autos. My g/f ripped my LOVELY bag seed i dunno what sex but i ruined it. New growh but she pulled it!
Any seeds i get (NEVER ordered any), my sedond/first real grow i will journal for whoever and be so happy. I dont mind paying shipping and handling, but if anyine else cant help me, gorilla seeds i hope you will consider me!

No! Me! Me! Me!

I'm thinking it's such a tough decision this month, they might be awarding ALL the entrants! :tokin:

Thanks Gorilla! You're Awesome!
:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom