Grand Daddy Purple

:bravo: Hogdaddy, awesome digging. I've been lookin for info on her for a min! I was so lucky to get a seed hidden in a bag from my dude... a nice fat ripe seed which germed in less than 12 hours and sprouted in under 48 hours. I'm so fuckin lucky!!! I figure it selfed. That description is spot on. Its my little midget bush. Also to add, it clones like a champ! Roots in just under 10 days. Again thanks for putting my search to rest. When I chop in a couple months I'll blaze one for you bro...

Hope you like it as much as I do! :tokin:

Anyone know of any other purple strains that are worth growing?? I just recently purchased some purple #1 from dutch passion(still waiting on it to get here) and was wondering if anyone has smoked that before??

I already know purple Urkle is the shit but I cant obtain a clone from anyone around here. :-(

Ya purple Urkle is popular over here....theres alot of other great strains grape kush, Soma's Lavander...Grape Ape is another great purple strain...Whats popular over there in Florida

Mainly GDP.. thats floating around pretty heavy around here. I hear that grape ape is just another name for GDP is that true?? Where can I get some grape kush seeds?? that sounds like a good strain..

What about Querkle? its a Purple Urkle hybrid crossed with space queen from tga subcool.

I have also been looking at purple widow and seedsman seeds purple bud.. do you know if those strains are any good?

Ya purple Urkle is popular over here....theres alot of other great strains grape kush, Soma's Lavander...Grape Ape is another great purple strain...Whats popular over there in Florida

here's one more thumbs up for grape ape, pretty sure it's clone only too though...

my buddy brought some through about a week ago, stuff's dank

If the purple color is of importance to you, it needs to be cooked on the cool side (60°-75°), otherwise the color will be reduced.

thats weird because my bro grew some purple #1 and kept the temp at 66 degrees and it was bright green with orange hairs.. not a drop of purple.. we were kind of disappointed because its called purple #1 not orange #1 lol..

The smoke and high was awesome though so it wasnt a total disappointment :)

thats weird because my bro grew some purple #1 and kept the temp at 66 degrees and it was bright green with orange hairs.. not a drop of purple.. we were kind of disappointed because its called purple #1 not orange #1 lol..

The smoke and high was awesome though so it wasnt a total disappointment :)

Not familiar with that strain. My experiance has been that purple strains develop more color on the cool side....

VOTE HERE FOR NUG OF THE MONTH!

One of my outdoor GDP
Picture_853_800x600_.jpg

Picture_866_800x600_.jpg

Picture_869_800x600_.jpg

Picture_872_800x600_.jpg

I moved 2 clones from indoors that were the runts and all ready in flower. I have all ready harvested one of them. this is the last one left and we call her the hash plant, she is covered in resin and stinks so much. I will be doing a partial harvest on her them moving her back indoors to re-veg her and she will become the mother plant for my new stinkbuddy system.

I have found that gdp is not enjoying the outdoors and our very high humidity we have this year. 80 to 90% every night and no lower than 60% during the day. Had to harvest the 1st gdp a few weeks ago because started showing a little bud rot, now the 2nd gdp just started showing a little rot on 1 bud....she will be harvested tomorrow. i'll post a few harvest pics after i'm done

Very nice looking GDP....I've had this strain get the purple color and some that stayed green...but it always has that nice spicy grape flavor :tokin:

:peace:

I got 3 GDP's going in my grow

Seems to grow slow hogdaddy did you notice that as well ?

got them in soil

They are 8-9 weeks to harvest, so I would not say that is a long flowering strain, but they are rather bushy and short.

Back
Top Bottom