Grand Daddy Purple

0031032.JPG

View image in gallery

No nutrients or very very light, I do organic soil less worm casting cocoa coir and they take about 1/3 the water as rest of garden....see my photos in this blog, organicnw

I am afraid to tell you I do not believe you have "Ken Estes" GDP strain, the leaf pattern is different and it should be turning purple by 2nd or 3rd week, needs a cooler temp. in the 60's it's a high altitude native

From a guy growing both, two very different strains, there is no question when you find or purchase from attitude seed Ken Estes strain of GDP it looks and Smells purple, yes smells purple, Grape ape is a beautiful plant but not as purple in color or smell or even close to GDP (can you tell I absolutely love this strain) I have no association with either of these other than I grow Kens GDP and have found it at attitude seed

She is a amazing plant, as I posted if you get the correct phenom then she is just stellar,, I have four in various stage of flower and they are awesome to watch get purple after the second week. I friended Ken Estes on fb and there is a couple of videos that talk about the history of and that they like it cold 58-70 degrees, Happy gardening to all!

For those of you who have never grown GDP you should be fore warned that you can buy who's GDP you want but you still have to pick out a pheno type thats purple. Not all GDP will turn purple even though it may taste purple/grapey. That being said why mess with anything other then Kens if you have a choice its the original.

I wish I was an American. We never get anything like this in the UK. That weed looks amazing.
Just WOW haha

I've heard guys from the UK make that comment before so I have a question......How come you can't just do like most of us Americans do and order it from a seed bank?

Ironically all my seeds come from a UK seed bank, without a promo plug (which I believe isn't allowed on this site) you should be able to google GPD and find a local bank that has them in stock, go with the big guy over there and you will be VERY PLEASED with Their Beans

I got some gdp growing right now. It smells like sweet tarts lol only a few weeks into bud stage. I have 2 that I forced to turn into a hermi so I could get fenanized seeds one of them is not purple at all and the other one is hardly purple.. I think its due to the heavy stress I put on them trying to force them to be hermi. But I have one that is sensimilla(aka) seedless.. it is so purple its almost black I will upload pictures once I fix my camera... I found 3 seeds in a quarter I got from the local despensary. And it looks much better than the bud it came out of might I add lol

LOL @ iversonpi, The flower collector, lolol.

Hi!

any idea if i can buy online this strain? Here is out of stock since a time.

Thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom