Grand Daddy Purple

My nug-a-da-month winner.....

S6300777.JPG

Very nice. As somebody else asked, is "Grape Ape" another name for "Grand Daddy Purple" as someone else posted?

No - they are 2 distinct strains. AT least that's what the local growers and collectives tell me.

Hello every one

Hi, I am newbie.This is my frist post ...lol.
say hi to everybody.

hey guys. where can i buy this strain?

I tried searching for it online, but i can't get a definite hit.

I want the original genetics, the nuggz in these pics. i don't want one crossed with anything. who makes this strain? GHS? Sensei? you know?

True Gdp is clone only from what I understand... sometimes people get lucky and find a seed or two in a batch of gdp... I did twice...I know the chances of those seeds being herms are greater but both seeds produced some dank ass no seed Gdp for me..:thumb:

Everyone be sure you get Ken Estes GDP. All others are not worthy and are imposters.....Looks, smells and tastes exceptional. Low to no nutrients and about a third the water as the rest of the garden.....mmmmm enjoy
whats up everyone. back with another review. grabbed some really stinky gdp. smells/tastes amazing. like sweet purpley skunk all the way down to the last hit. lip smackin good. indica type buzz. overall i give it 10.

GDP_004.jpg

GDP_005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom