Grandberry Soda: Pheno Hunt Part 2

The ph was pretty stable but I still had to adjust every day. The floraflex doesn't seem to need much adjustment.

Its cleaner, megacrop has some organics in it or something that settle and dirty up the res for me pretty quickly. This one is more fully water soluble so its not as messy.

I have found that to with my res and always cleaned it weekly. Hoping to change that with flora nutes! I’ll be chatting more with you Rich!

I have found that to with my res and always cleaned it weekly. Hoping to change that with flora nutes! I’ll be chatting more with you Rich!
Welcome in Dutch, definitely think you'll be happy with the switch. Having a cleaner res is definitely a dream.
I need to get a small cloner built here pretty soon.
Oh yeah, Should be going out by tomorrow. Pickup has been scheduled. the Dewey's guys say they put multiple clones in 1 collar and make a 14 site into over 30 or something.

Wow ok, as much as I’ve played with Dewey Misters I never thought to run 2 cuttings to each collar.
Sorry mods if this isnt ok to post but it's good info, please delete if there is an issue.
20200512_133021.jpg

Also the pack was just picked up.
Late, but I'm going to slide up in here anyway. :headbanger:
Hey, welcome in friend. Perfect timing, they should start bulking up soon. :passitleft:

I have both sizes from them and I really like the bigger ones. I left a couple plants in there for a little too long. If I hadn't had the big collars I would have needed to cut the lid to get the plants out.

Back
Top Bottom