GreeenFingers - Mr Nice - NL5 x Afghan - DWC - SCROG

UPDATE:

DAY 1 BLUE CHEESE

Hey everybody :ciao:

Just a quick picture update showing the Blue Cheese girls
now in the flower room in their brand new 60 litre ( 16 gal ) container which has 3 x 10cm ( 4 in ) air stones :)

​I have grown this blue cheese out many times before but I had dialled it in with with Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur and always knew what to expect.

This time I am going to try the Lucas formula with GH Micro and Bloom to see if I notice any benefits or changes in flavour or growth :)

It is a very simple formula, 1 part Micro to 2 parts Bloom

EC - 1.5

TDS
- 750 ppm (.5 scale) - 1050 ppm (.7 scale)

One thing that I noticed when the nutrients were added to tap water, the PH automatically stabilised at 5.8 without having to add PH up or PH down. :)

So much for Advanced Nutrients ''PH Perfect'' line, the Lucas formula seems to do the exact same thing without bragging about it ha ha

DSC_09118.JPG

DSC_09136.JPG

Apologies for the darker photos, the 250w HPS on the left uses a magnetic ballast which causes a flickering on the camera and makes for bad photos
so I had to turn it off, I'll be switching to a lumatek digital dimmable ballast, the same one that already powers the 400w when I can afford it ha ha

Hope you all enjoyed this one
:thumb:

GreenFingers

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom