Green algae in my water tanks

Diyandimitrov

I have a green algae in my tanks I clean them often and. I finally cover then wirh black plastic so I can block the light and start to fight with the algae. But for whatever reason I keep having it. Idk actually how dark it shoud be.but I also wanna ask its there something wich I can put in the tank with every watering wich can kill the algae? I heard thw gypsum can help me but im not sure if I can used every time when I watering my plants. Cause I remeber it was hight % of calcium. So I'm afraid im gonna put too much calcium an lockout some other nutritions. Any one have a idia how to kll that algea once and forever? I also heared thw oxygenated thw water it will help but I looking for something else? Thanks

If you're in Canada there is a product called Enzymes Komplete that will take care of that issue for you. I use it at 1ml/gal with success. It's just a made in Canada version of the other products that were mentioned. Be careful to not add too much though, there was one fellow here that said it killed his grow and it may have but for me it's been working for a couple of years now. At 1ml/gal it's not the worse expense and well worth it IMO, it is also compatible with h202. Enzymes Komplete also does a fantastic job of aerating the water.

If you're not in Canada then you can ignore everything I've said :rofl: .

Back
Top Bottom