'Green'tings from the UK

Grinn

Hi to all you fellow growers and smokers out there :slide: I thought it was high time I joined your forums; having been a reader and smoker for years, I've recently decided its time for myself to experiment with growing my own stash :smokin:

I'm a total growing novice and spent a long time reading the hints and tips here to assist me and so far things are looking good :grinjoint: I realise that I am doing things a bit different from the norm, having only one plant on the go that I germinated from a seed (planted three and one grew, result in my book!) and the fact I have no lighting other than sun. Reasons being that I am in a small rented apartment and as such have no space to dedicate to a grow room.

I suspect I will be needing lots of advice from members and have a few questions already, even after reading the wealth of information here :thanks:

Anyone wanna ask me anything go for it, we're all here to achieve the same result after all! If i can help anyone I will and I hope vice versa!

Cheers for now!

Grinn :grinjoint:

:ciao: Grinn Nice to meet you. :welcome: Start a journal if you want and post pics. You will get plenty of feed back and help if needed. Everyone will enjoy watching, reading the progess of your grow . Keep growing strong! See you around the forums.:roorrip: :peace:

greetings from the uk too you too :)
where are youu scotland england or the dreaded wales

Thanks for the hi The Weed, I'll post some pictures up tomorrow of my progress so far, I think its been growing about a month to 6 weeks now, could be less could be more lol

soapbar - look under my avatar, shows where i'm from lol in case you cant see it, i'm in england, right down the south ;) Oh and hey! :ciao:

sorry didnt even look lol was maybe a bit too stoned :bong::bong:
anywya's nice too have more of us from the uk :grinjoint:

hi yh im new to all this growing although have smoked for 30 odd yrs!! y i never thought to grow b4 i dont no..??? have posted a few photos n would luv bit of feed bk :thanks: have done a lot of regular trimming of leaves to gain as much lite as possible there under a 400 sodium lite, thinking they look a bit small..??

Nah... they look really good cookiee :thumb:

Welcome to the show... once you have uploaded your pics, click on a pic and then underneath the pic is a "direct link"... use that link to post your pics and make them viewable in your threads.

heya grinn. i to am new to this forums an growing. im in the south west UK. i planted 8 seeds and they all came up to my surprise but i only had enough big pots for 4 of them. they're doing well apart from the older leaf sets have got yellow/brown drying tips but i think that's due to too much feed to early in the ve stage i planted them bout the same time as you. they between 6-8" between em. Wat bout yours? good luck wid ur grow bro. i put some pics up earlier

heya grinn. i to am new to this forums an growing. im in the south west UK. i planted 8 seeds and they all came up to my surprise but i only had enough big pots for 4 of them. they're doing well apart from the older leaf sets have got yellow/brown drying tips but i think that's due to too much feed to early in the ve stage i planted them bout the same time as you. they between 6-8" between em. Wat bout yours? good luck wid ur grow bro. i put some pics up earlier

Hey bush lover, just wanted to let ya know this into was posted back on 09/2009, if you have some questions and would like some informative quick answers, If I could suggest starting a new thread over at the FAQ, this way many more members will be able to see your issues and get your down the right path :Namaste: Best of luck, :peace: CA215

Hey fellow growers im brand new to this forum and new to growing the gud stuff.iv got 3 blue cheese plants 2 wk in flower but got abit of a height problem cud do with sum advise off you long time growers as iv ad sum terrible advise off people who know shit but think they doha.any advise on tying down buds thanx

Hey fellow growers im brand new to this forum and new to growing the gud stuff.iv got 3 blue cheese plants 2 wk in flower but got abit of a height problem cud do with sum advise off you long time growers as iv ad sum terrible advise off people who know shit but think they doha.any advise on tying down buds thanx

Just grab and bend a branch to the canopy, try your best not to actually snap a branch, but more so bend.. You can twirl the branch in your fingers, twisting back and forth, to loosen up the cell wall to avoid a snap. If you do get a break, simply apply some tape to the wound and let heal. At times they will heal and keep on growing, and other times it will become a limp noodle and die off. Regardless, you will force more energy to other locations on the plant. If you don't want to bend the branches, tie them off to the rim of your pots, one tie mid branch and another towards your top growth to keep everything secure. You may also want to tie your main truck to the rim of the pot aswell to avoid up rooting. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom