Hey from the UK

The UK is slowly lining up to legalize personal grows, there is already a policy in place to NOT pursue/prosecute and only respond if a neighbour files a formal complaint, ie excessive smell
Is this not a postcode lottery too? Depends which force. Although I was under the impression most do now realise it's a waste of time and public money to prosecute folk like us.

Is this not a postcode lottery too? Depends which force. Although I was under the impression most do now realise it's a waste of time and public money to prosecute folk like us.
I think Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire and Berkshire are running pilot schemes, can't see the Scouse Busy's or the Met being quite so accommodating ;)

I think Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire and Berkshire are running pilot schemes, can't see the Scouse Busy's or the Met being quite so accommodating ;)
I was listening to The Simpa Life Podcast the other day. Episode with Arfen Jones. That bloke gets it. Shame they aren't all like him.

oops got thrown off track with the seedling reference.

i dry in that as well. it's just a real short hang bottled up in the grow space. short as 3 - 4 days in some cases, and i hang it whole plant if possible, not individual branches. i jar them and up work piles out in the cure.

before internet i was just sort of taught to grow through what you are given. you can help things along a bit, but chasing perfection is a pandora's box.
I've got a aim of like 7days I'd like em ready, next lot will be full plant like most, not liking this individual way tbh, smells coming out already, can smell the bubblegum :D fortunately I've had Internet and bout 2yr research as whilst research growing, I've educated and been highly successful in making concentrates and bubble hash from YouTube. I'd be lost without it, I find people like you to be the best of us all, yall learnt the hard way, couple books and trial and error. How long do you cure for? Would you say 7days with terpene shields will be long enough?

Ha no idea, but have you a place I can gather this info cos clearly I'm lacking, I had no idea of that, we should be allowed at least 4plants with no worry of the law. Fair dos with 4 am gunna have a cycle of vegging 4 for 3month then flipping everytime I'd have 2tenrs for vegging 1 big one for flowering hahahahaha.. But I have noticed there are Alot less raids on houses just more big buildings

Not introduced myself yet but been here a couple months now, so hello my growmies and blazers, hope yall having a great day like me, looking to hit some 26celcius temps today, that means a big day blazing. New to growing, just atm plant by plant cropping my first grow, my journals are open to anyone to have a flick through. Everyone who I've spoke to here has been absolutely amazing, those who have been given me advice have been 100% each time. Hope I meet more amazing people on here. I've just got my 1st organic grow in to flower which got some uploads to do today as those who will see the difference from a week ago will be amazed by the difference of this one to my last one. But on that note, have a great day spreading the 420 vibes people. Peace
IMG_20220615_181906.jpg
Hey @710Gardenuk :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
Your garden looks awesome.
Great work. :welldone:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

.How long do you cure for? Would you say 7days with terpene shields will be long enough?

i burp the jars for as long as it takes to get them stable and then seal and cure for up to two yrs on the long side. maybe a bit more. on the shorter end i consider it good about a month to 6 wks after it's stable and sealed. i like to wait a min of at least 2 months. it's not always possible.

i burp the jars for as long as it takes to get them stable and then seal and cure for up to two yrs on the long side. maybe a bit more. on the shorter end i consider it good about a month to 6 wks after it's stable and sealed. i like to wait a min of at least 2 months. it's not always possible.
Wow, very technical method, I'm looking into the Grove bags that are getting a bug name for themselves, no burping etc, pretty cool, a week to a month max I'll be leaving em in these bags.

My auntie in Bournemouth I allowed 3 plants and I'm a hour away but get done for 1 plant crazy

My auntie in Bournemouth I allowed 3 plants and I'm a hour away but get done for 1 plant crazy
Ha wow, that's shocking, but least it's getting eased bit by bit, plus the UK will make way more money off people buying growing licenses rather than busting grows that just cost the government money in prison fees, officer fees etc.. Country will thrive after the first year way more than what it is now, cos let's face, the UK is poor atm. All countries that have legalised ganja have all said its been better for there economy. Someone just needs to get borris to hit a fat bong and by 9am tomorrow we all have growing licenses hahahahha

Back
Top Bottom