Organic Photoperiod Grow

Gardenuk

Thought I'd start a brand new journal for these.. Back left - blue cheese - back right - northern lights - front right - super glue- these 3 are being grown in bio bizz all mix, filled there 1st pots to the brim, all gone in 5l pots except the northern, thing grows that fast I opted for a 20l pot.. Mimosa x orange punch on the left is being grown in coco and pearlite and getting advanced nutrients jungle juice and a the recommended add ons big bud overdrive b52 and voodoo juice. There on light schedule 20-4 with a MarshydroTS1000 and a MarsHydro 2x2 with a Sunstream carbon filter. All of them sprouted on the 18th of April. So gunna flip them in around 2week to flower, so 6week from seed. Usually I'd wait but there packing on size pretty quick, I'm not doing any topping or much messing around, just keeping these ones simple as possible, water twice a week, minimum defoliation till half way through flower other than lollipop at end of veg... Happy for any little tips for quicker growth for such a short veg time. I'd like to leave for longer but im gunna in 2week pop some more seeds and veg them for longer or probably grab some cuttings and veg them for 60days... This is the 3rd grow I have. 1st one almost ready for flush, gunna put a week of booster through her then flush, some autos all in flower and coming down 1 by 1, then these ones. Feel after the huge mistakes of creating a hybrid medium(without realising what I was doing) then having to switch from organic to symphetic due to the medium not allowing the roots to uptake feed and causing major pH issues and a bad zinc lockout and then over defoliation and a plant over fed, I feel like now all that is out the way, everything is now flowing perfecting with feeding, with my medium, my pH is always correct, my run off is running spot on, really happy with these in such a short time, with the mistakes out the way, feel its time to say, let the real growing commence lmao.. Hoping to do a weekly post, they growing that quick I don't see why they won't be.. Happy growing people, hope those who see my journal enjoy it.

IMG_20220530_121628.jpg

IMG_20220529_130538.jpg

Update on the organic!!!
In the 2x2 the Northern lights has been taken out and put in to my 4x4 as its cramped in here.. Front of my 2x2 we have super glue (all vegged for 55days, now wk1F) she should be done in 5week roughly, super fast flowering strain. Blue cheese is a bushy girl, fortunately she just going to the light now as can't have her any wider lmao.. Got mimosa X orange punch only 1 of the 4 not organic, coco with advanced nutrients jungle juice - big bug overdrive b52 voodoo juice & ionic cal mag. Just tied her down, this voodoo juice will kick in and she will do a big stretch now. Northern lights is standing 4ft but no pistils for sexing yet, hoping not a mail but free seeds can be hit and miss, few more days should know the gender... That's it for now, hope yall liking the progress, peace

IMG_20220616_130924.jpg

IMG_20220616_130822.jpg

IMG_20220616_130736.jpg

but there's no way I can read that chunk of text lol
Roy, it's obvious 710Gardenuk is enjoying her intake of cannabis while texting, lol.
Just having some fun at your expense @710Gardenuk . Your gardening skills is obvious, keep up the good work.

This I've just just trimmed today, bubblebomb(bubblegumXBigBomb) bomb seeds.. Not organic, been on AN Nutes.. Dried in 6days but she's perfectly dry, dried at 55%Rh and around 21celcius (around 72F).. Tiny bit of a hay smell, but the bubblegum and Berry smell has made that not too noticeable, there in jars now curing so can't wait to see what she looks like when finished.. Ive tasted already, white Ash, smooth as fuck, big bubblegum taste, nice high, bout 10%amber trichones, nice head leveller, I'm bi polar and I think I've found the right potency for my illness, I feel so, well to put it, just normal and chilled rather than my head having 50k thoughts, so overall, I'm really happy with this smoke and also my 2nd harvested plant.. I don't know what the yield is tbh, I'm gunna leave in the jars for 24hours, then weigh, as tomorrow my friends will be starting to purchase, some want cured, some will wait for uncured and pay that extra lil bit, not that I charge them much anyways lmao and get how ever many edibles I can fill there pockets with to get em out my fridge lol.. This ain't just bout money for me, this bout my friends and myself no longer getting ripped off with high priced low quality street weed.. I was not happy with my Stardawg plant at all, but today I feel that proudness in my work that you lot feel. Happy smoking my growmies

IMG_20220621_162011.jpg

Good evening all, hope all is well.. Here am brewing up a tea as I'm half way through flowering on my organics, I've got like 6 teaspoons of black strap molasses, worm castings, bat guano, epsom salts, alalfha, kelp, bloom dry ammendments, fish blood n bone meal and I think that's it.. Ive Alot of natural ingredients in the soil its self so if I've missed anything out, I'm sure it won't be too much of a problem, it's froffing away nice, very sure all 3 of my organic plants will love this tomorrow.. What teas do you guys make?
IMG_20220703_161136.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom