Stardawg Auto By Fastbuds420: Day 14 Of Flower

Gardenuk

Day 14 if flower - comes off AN big bud in 5days then on to AN overdrive. Just waiting for these buds to swell up.
May I add - I know this is an auto but, I think so far I've done pretty well for a newbie. I've put mega research in over time, I've had issues and solved them immediately, I can't solve everything(a Runtz auto suffering extremely bad from magnesium deficiency and looks like I'll be pulling maybe) but to say this will be my first one down, am very happy, I. Have a watermelon zkittles that is a couple week maximum behind and she's doing amazing too, a Bruce banner that'll be a month after that's showing signs of gunna be a good end result too... Oh aswell, all my autos are in 3gallon pots, this one is under a 245w output philzon full spectrum but blurple they call it

IMG_20220417_175028.jpg

IMG_20220417_174543.jpg

Day29 of flower for my Stardawg auto, officially going on to 1st week of overdrive then being flushed as this is meant to be down in 3week but am going a week over cos 9week is probably not gunna Be couch lock quality. I want Amber trichones to put me to sleep, I'm an extreme blazer, blaze pure unlike most British people, smoke around a Q a day along with rosin, so let's hope this comes out stronger than my average street crap

16514728744304629086395291618246.jpg

Main kola is fattening up nicely, just need the overdrive to work its magic and ripen her up to her max potential. Really pungent citrus/earthy smell, super sticky, buds everywhere, no stalk on show really so I'm hoping this is a sign for a good yield. If I get 3zed I'll be happy, I have a photoperiod bubble bomb coming down possibly same day aswell, so least I'll have a good yield that week

16514799079781963561883698322344.jpg

Good morning growmies, hope yall are well, I'm at the end of my Stardawg auto as those who watch this know, I've checked my trichones with my microscope(pocket size handheld) my trichones are cloudy, unfortunately I can not show a picture of my trichones, due to not being able to get another one that links to phone, so I apologise on the basic video. So what am getting at is, people have been saying that it's ready to harvest when trichones become all cloudy, Alot of my pistols though haven't fully curled in and changed colour. So my confusion is, when the heck do I actually take her down, I want a sedative high. But I honestly don't know what I'm looking at visually at the plant to know, I'm looking at trichones but visually just looking with my eyes at the plant, she tells me she far from ready, I'll post now and see what yall think, thank you
IMG_20220513_090513.jpg
IMG_20220513_090505.jpg

IMG_20220513_090453.jpg

IMG_20220513_090448.jpg

Looking good pal, but I reckon you got a couple of weeks to go yet
Pretty plant - folks tell me that putting the phone in portrait mode gets best pics..?
Cheers mate, Defo looks like it'll be at the end of the 10week, at 9wk 4days in total the plant, so happy days. And I'm not sure tbh, I know my phone is fairly old so I just need an upgrade to a new phone. Like a 5yr old Huawei

Oooosh bbygirl, my how you've grown, you so purty lmao soaking up that ph'd h20 now, bout bloody time today is day 80 from sprout, so 11wk3days and I'm guessing 3 or 4more days till she down, so 12wk and was meant to be 10from planting seed to chop lol oh well, extra couple week, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. I've kept the humidity to 35-40% to touch the buds, she's dry and sticky - but give a little squeeze and can feel the moisture, I got worried thinking I'd dried the bud on the plant some how but she effing hums of lemons, ain't no Stardawg I've smoked smells like lemons, please tell me fastbuds have actually put a lemon pie seed in my Stardawg packet, I will wet myself with laughter if they have lmao cos I won't be complaining, I love lemons, I love pies, guessing I'd love lemon pie lol

Screenshot_20220527_093303_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg

Well, here's the Stardawg dried. The smoke is nice and she looks nice too, but. She's really really light, there was only 38g after trimming and 14g of trim, but fortunately I'll be making some edibles and bubble hash as added the trim to what I already got in the freezer and my watermelon zkittles is being made into bubble hash too, so I'm just looking at it as at least I'll gain some cash back on the products I make for my friend's. So overall I'm not happy with the outcome of the plant. The good thing is, she is the smallest out of all the plants I got up, so, least I can expect more on the rest. I'm 100% put off doing autoflowers ever again, my photoperiods that are in veg like my northern lights makes all my autos look like bby bitch plants hahaha but it's also a lesson learnt, stick with the real plants. Hope those that have read this journal has enjoyed reading it. The grow has been fun, I've learn an extreme amount of knowledge, which I'm massively putting in to the current grow and the also new one. If yall have seen my latest journal, you can see the insane increase of quality difference in my new compared to old due to I haven't made any of the mistakes I have in this run, also a huge shout out to you lot on here that have helped me, all that have inputted on any of my ongoing journals the advice has always been 100% correct. Thanks and happy growing, now how do I complete this journal lol
IMG_20220607_074620.jpg

Congrats on the harvest. Don't be too disappointed with the weight. Better to have 38g of lovingly homegrown bud than a load of street shite. Don't be totally put off by autos either. They can be tricky, especially for new growers, but you can get great results from them. People grow some monster autos. Anyway....it looks delicious. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom