First Time Auto Pots & Scrog

The lumatek Zeus 1000w light I previously posted is also known as photontek from looking through the sponsors.

it’s pretty much the UK version of this..

6F6B6C98-3433-4358-A858-5C6E96C26C31.jpeg

Hello 420,

this is my first journal although I have a few grows under my belt.

awaiting
amnesia haze clones to pot to get it all moving.

I have the following set up-
2x 1.2x1.2 loft tents
4x 600w digital hps (2 in each)
10”rvk , Y splitter and reducer to 2x 6” carbon filters, with smscom hybrid.
4 25l auto pots in each.
Canna a+b, regenaroot, pk13/14 phdown.

I’d like to see what your opinions are on the veg time to scrog them, when to top and the heights for the screen/lights etc as this will be my first attempt at a scrog aswell as using auto pots.

thanks for the welcome.
If your tents are 4×4 I would recommend running one 600 each and scrogging..Keep growth a couple inches away from the wall..Two 600s in a 4x4 is a waste of electricity.Or if ballast is dimmable drop down to 400 each and use 2 per tent..Otherwise your light overlap will be a huge waste

If your tents are 4×4 I would recommend running one 600 each and scrogging..Keep growth a couple inches away from the wall..Two 600s in a 4x4 is a waste of electricity.Or if ballast is dimmable drop down to 400 each and use 2 per tent..Otherwise your light overlap will be a huge waste

Mate I absolutely smashed it with 2x600w hps. Managed temps fine. I yielded a lot more than what people have with 1 light. And the quality was 10/10.

Back
Top Bottom