First Scrog, Zkittzy Gorilla & Alien Gorilla

Sorry for being so quiet lately, life has been hectic and had to crop early as the inlaws will arrive late tomorrow... that and the severe yellowing problem which i think i have solved for the next grow has made it an interesting few weeks :rolleyes:

Anyway... Zittzky Gorilla was a bit of a let down in the end, too many small,loose buds for my liking... on the plus side she smells very strong and i have a large amount of material for a run in the bubbleator :D

Alien Gorilla was a real star, smell is quite subtle but she produced a large amount of big/dense buds... with better training and more care she will be definatly on my list to grow again, as she is a very short stocky plant i would grow 3 or 4 in the same space.

Will update more soon with a smoke test and the Bubbleator run :thumb:

Scissor Crack :bongrip:

Drying Nets, All the buds have had a rough trim... will trim finer before curing

Zkittzy Gorilla

Alien Gorilla

Best Bud (Alien Gorilla)

Sorry for being so quiet lately, life has been hectic and had to crop early as the inlaws will arrive late tomorrow... that and the severe yellowing problem which i think i have solved for the next grow has made it an interesting few weeks :rolleyes:

Anyway... Zittzky Gorilla was a bit of a let down in the end, too many small,loose buds for my liking... on the plus side she smells very strong and i have a large amount of material for a run in the bubbleator :D

Alien Gorilla was a real star, smell is quite subtle but she produced a large amount of big/dense buds... with better training and more care she will be definatly on my list to grow again, as she is a very short stocky plant i would grow 3 or 4 in the same space.

Will update more soon with a smoke test and the Bubbleator run :thumb:

Scissor Crack :bongrip:

Drying Nets, All the buds have had a rough trim... will trim finer before curing

Zkittzy Gorilla

Alien Gorilla

Best Bud (Alien Gorilla)
Hey Jim....harvest looks great mate. Hope you get back to a grow soon

Hey brother Jim, congrats on the harvest! Looks like a great haul of quality bud. :high-five:

Hey brother Jim, congrats on the harvest! Looks like a great haul of quality bud. :high-five:
Cheers buddy... it's not a bad haul, the Alien is a much better quality bud than the Zkittzy, not sure if that was due to me or not though lol

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom