Stardawg Auto By Fastbuds420: Day 14 Of Flower

Well, here's the Stardawg dried. The smoke is nice and she looks nice too, but. She's really really light, there was only 38g after trimming and 14g of trim, but fortunately I'll be making some edibles and bubble hash as added the trim to what I already got in the freezer and my watermelon zkittles is being made into bubble hash too, so I'm just looking at it as at least I'll gain some cash back on the products I make for my friend's. So overall I'm not happy with the outcome of the plant. The good thing is, she is the smallest out of all the plants I got up, so, least I can expect more on the rest. I'm 100% put off doing autoflowers ever again, my photoperiods that are in veg like my northern lights makes all my autos look like bby bitch plants hahaha but it's also a lesson learnt, stick with the real plants. Hope those that have read this journal has enjoyed reading it. The grow has been fun, I've learn an extreme amount of knowledge, which I'm massively putting in to the current grow and the also new one. If yall have seen my latest journal, you can see the insane increase of quality difference in my new compared to old due to I haven't made any of the mistakes I have in this run, also a huge shout out to you lot on here that have helped me, all that have inputted on any of my ongoing journals the advice has always been 100% correct. Thanks and happy growing, now how do I complete this journal lol
IMG_20220607_074620.jpg
I agree that the yield on autos can be low. Last summer I harvested maybe 8 grams off one of my first autos. But don't give up on the runtz!

I grow photos when I'm serious but always have a couple of autos because when summer ends and I have to get creative with space I only have to worry about the photos. Autos don't care where you put them.

I'm currently testing an auto Acid Patch Kids. I stunted it by putting it outside too early like I always do. I decided to concentrate its growth on the larger colas and removed a bunch of popcorn buds the other day. (It is almost fully cloudy but with no amber.) It's potent enough that I'll be growing it over and over until the seeds run out.

Back
Top Bottom