Final weeks help needed

Hebrewdiver

Greeting fellow Farmers... I am in the final weeks of grow of 4 girls....2 bruce Banners, 1 stardawg, 1 zkittles(Auto). in the last week I have been getting/seeing a lot of yellowing of leaves and even some redding of leaves of the Zkittle and Stardawg (see pictures). The first pic is the Zkittle, the second and third pics are the bruce Banner, and the fourth is the stardawg you can see some purple on the stardawg leaves. Do you see any problems are potential problems? I think I have about a month before harvest. Could this be just a sign that they are reaching maturity? Please share your thoughts...thanks

IMG_1602.JPG

IMG_1599.JPG

IMG_1600.JPG

IMG_1601.JPG

Greeting fellow Farmers... I am in the final weeks of grow of 4 girls....2 bruce Banners, 1 stardawg, 1 zkittles(Auto). in the last week I have been getting/seeing a lot of yellowing of leaves and even some redding of leaves of the Zkittle and Stardawg (see pictures). The first pic is the Zkittle, the second and third pics are the bruce Banner, and the fourth is the stardawg you can see some purple on the stardawg leaves. Do you see any problems are potential problems? I think I have about a month before harvest. Could this be just a sign that they are reaching maturity? Please share your thoughts...thanks

IMG_1602.JPG

IMG_1599.JPG

IMG_1600.JPG

IMG_1601.JPG
They are nowhere near ready my friend. :Namaste:
What are you feeding?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Need a little more info to be able to better help. What do you feed them and how often? pH generally drops in mid to late flower in containers. Looks a little bit overfed?

Many people struggle with low pH adding Bloom boosters in the form of MKP(Mono potassium phosphate), it's the most common PK booster and when the plant can't use the excess low pH become an even bigger problem. MKP has an inherent pH of 4.6

If you're running salt based nutrients and peat based soil mix your pH buffer is probably running out. The most common things used is the combination of gypsum and dolomite lime in peat based soil mixes. You could add back a Calcium source without any nitrogen like "Calimagic" with only Calcium and Magnesium to raise pH of the medium.

Yes its gotten cold and I can't seem to get my tent above 66 except when lights are on then maybe 72
Get a space heater for the room. I had the same problem; when it gets too cold, the plants consume its nitrogen supplies.

Back
Top Bottom