Hey Everyone!

Smokey McBud

Hey all,

Smokey McBud here... I'm new to the forums, so here's a little about me... I've been out of the marijuana game for 8 years because I married a woman who just didn't understand and I tried to "do the right thing"... that ended a few years ago and I've been smoking since... my girlfriend and I are self professed pot heads and we really wouldn't have it any other way, we're very real about marijuana and do what we can to avoid the social/morality issues that everyone seems to be pushing down our throats... we don't drink and we rarely (if ever) touch anything harder than weed...

We have discussed growing (for ourselves and friends) a few times but have finally taken the step to start growing... I'm here mostly to meet other like-minded people, people who truly understand the benefits of marijuana and are willing to stand up to an uneducated and misinformed public majority, as well as seek advice and knowledge on growing, breeding, and cloning... (I'm pretty ignorant on pot when it comes to anything other than buying or smoking).

I'm looking forward to talking with you all and hopefully I can contribute to the forums in some way.

Hi Smokey McBud,

Welcome and thanks for signing up :welcome:

If your looking to expand you knowledge base, the grow room and the completed journals in particular are the place to start.

Watching the plants life cycle and the various techniques that can be employed to maximize yield is fascinating. Check some of those 5 star threads out.

Thank you so much for the love...

I'm getting my grow area set and should have it set by the time my seeds come in... I'll read up on all the great stuff posted here and continue to educate myself.

Back
Top Bottom