Hey from the UK

Gardenuk

Not introduced myself yet but been here a couple months now, so hello my growmies and blazers, hope yall having a great day like me, looking to hit some 26celcius temps today, that means a big day blazing. New to growing, just atm plant by plant cropping my first grow, my journals are open to anyone to have a flick through. Everyone who I've spoke to here has been absolutely amazing, those who have been given me advice have been 100% each time. Hope I meet more amazing people on here. I've just got my 1st organic grow in to flower which got some uploads to do today as those who will see the difference from a week ago will be amazed by the difference of this one to my last one. But on that note, have a great day spreading the 420 vibes people. Peace
IMG_20220615_181906.jpg

Good job mate. Set to be scorchio today so keep hydrated and don't get so blazed you fall asleep in the sun :laugh: Enjoy!
Thank you my friend, that one there is bubble bomb, been waiting a long time for it. Haha ill try not, dab rig broke so I ain't got that couch lock today lmao have a good one mate

Hello 710 GardenUK,

Great flower picture of Bubble Bomb and is one for me to keep in mind on the seed order for next year. Grew some Bubblegum last year and sort of looks similar.

This is a picture of my garden.

IMG_20220615_154753381.jpg
Oh you lucky bugger with the out door grow, 1day the UK shall legalise and hopefully I'll get to do the same, it looks great by the way, They get huge, big yields compared to what I'm getting in these tents lmao. I've had some bad bubblegum but heard others have nice, bet yours was a right beast of a plant with it outdoors . I'm hoping she's a good standard, she's Defo got the frost factor. Got her drying at like 68ish F. Bit higher to like 72 at night, nothing much more I can do on that though, humidity is around 60% is an annoying blue light off my humidifier aswell that can't be turned off. Considering it's probably like a few watt though, doubting the light would effect it in anyway... Do you cure yours cos I wish I cured my Stardawg lol was bit on the airy side but grown under blurple so taken that down as been told weed don't really get to full potential under them.

Same on mine. Just put a bit of black electrical tape over it.
It's inside the tank lmao. Just gunna invest in new humidifier, I have 2 but other one doesn't have a % setter unfortunately and my ac don't have a thermostat to kick in if gets too high or turn off if low..

It's inside the tank lmao. Just gunna invest in new humidifier, I have 2 but other one doesn't have a % setter unfortunately and my ac don't have a thermostat to kick in if gets too high or turn off if low..
Ah yeah that's a shitter. Just realised you said humidifier too. Mines a de-humidifier. Haven't often needed to raise humidity and when I have, a few damp towels has done the trick. Lol.

Ah yeah that's a shitter. Just realised you said humidifier too. Mines a de-humidifier. Haven't often needed to raise humidity and when I have, a few damp towels has done the trick. Lol.
It's an average of like 45%humidity in the house so too low, very rarely need the dehumidifier.. I used to do that before I got a humidifier for seedlings, but I'd find myself doing excessively with how much is coming down week after week

It's an average of like 45%humidity in the house so too low, very rarely need the dehumidifier.. I used to do that before I got a humidifier for seedlings, but I'd find myself doing excessively with how much is coming down week after week

that's not too low. i grow in winter conditions as low as 15 - 25% rh. high humidity is harder to grow through than low.

Hello 710 GardenUK,

Great flower picture of Bubble Bomb and is one for me to keep in mind on the seed order for next year. Grew some Bubblegum last year and sort of looks similar.

This is a picture of my garden.

IMG_20220615_154753381.jpg
Nice pic of your garden, the ladies have plenty of companion plants to keep them company. Nature at it's best!

that's not too low. i grow in winter conditions as low as 15 - 25% rh. high humidity is harder to grow through than low.
Oh I grow in that humidity just don't dry in that humidity mate. No humidifier is used throughout my grow as I've realised they'll grow just as good regardless of the %. I spoke to a lady once that flowers inc70% & gets amazing results so agree with you there

Nice pic of your garden, the ladies have plenty of companion plants to keep them company. Nature at it's best!
Oh yes, more just starting flush aswell, you honestly can't beat any kind of growing, I also grow my own veg, love that also. Smoke my own eat my own hahahaha

Oh I grow in that humidity just don't dry in that humidity mate.

oops got thrown off track with the seedling reference.

i dry in that as well. it's just a real short hang bottled up in the grow space. short as 3 - 4 days in some cases, and i hang it whole plant if possible, not individual branches. i jar them and up work piles out in the cure.

No humidifier is used throughout my grow as I've realised they'll grow just as good regardless of the %. I spoke to a lady once that flowers inc70% & gets amazing results so agree with you there

before internet i was just sort of taught to grow through what you are given. you can help things along a bit, but chasing perfection is a pandora's box.

Back
Top Bottom