Hey from the UK

Recruiting & Hyperlinking
420 Magazine allows linking to most other websites for the purpose of providing a reference. We do not allow either recommending, linking to or discussing other Cannabis related forums/communities, blogs, listings or networking oriented communities such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or Twitter. We would like to be more directly connected with the entire global Cannabis community, however there are many bad seeds who spoil the fun for the rest of us. In the past, allowing posts to these other websites has gotten out of hand, resulting in forum spam with non sponsored products and attempts to recruit our members for other websites. For more from the 420 magazine guideline please click Here
Heya, @710Gardenuk! Welcome to 420 Magazine, we’re happy to have you; also that’s one gorgeous bud!

I just wanted to point out that we have a Forum Guideline, that I’m sure you weren’t even aware of yet. ^^
We have had a lot of spoiled rotten eggs ruin a lot of good things for us, so 420 Magazine had to make a series of multiple guidelines to keep our anonymity safe and protected so us young and rising activists can stay safe without having to feel condemned for our research!

Sorry to have bothered you, and I wish you a warm welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Safe Regards,
Darade.

Thank you for the kind words and also, I will check it out as I appreciate that, have a great day growmie
I hope your day is grand as well!

No problem, I kinda figured you hadn’t seen that yet. I didn’t know it existed when I first got here either. I’ve inadvertently broken a few rules in my time here, and have taken a vow to read and reread and follow these guidelines to best of my conscious ability.

Safe Regards,
Darade.

Back
Top Bottom