Greetings from Doc Jutty

Thanks so much for the warm greeting! I must admit, This last year or should I say 6) has been hellish. I am sifting through the rubble and will rise again! :) Positivity is the key! I will definitely check the links and will look at some grow journals so I know where to get started. My grow is going very very well considering that it is my first time. All the studying I have done has been paying off, but... Once you go hands on, it is a whole different ball game. Keeping is simple! Rock on 420'ers

Welcome back Jutty!

Define your goals, make a plan, stick to it! The goals part is critical. It's a mission statement that you can refer to any time you are facing a decision in your grow. If it doesn't help you achieve your goal, don't do it! If I remember correctly, it is for your daughter, right?

Your chances of success are much greater the smaller and more simpler you keep it. I wish you the best of luck in your search for a strain that suits her condition as well as in the growing itself! So many good folks here to draw info from.

Trig

Back
Top Bottom