aloha from the ABN CoOp

FOE20

aloha 420Mag.....
Ive been involved and growing fine Herbs for over 20 yrs...I started using Med MJ to help with insomnia/workahlic traits and also cause my best friend has Graves...In 2002 I started to help other and have continued since with a priv MED CoOp located in the midwest..We try very hard to raise the standard of MED cannabis avail in our local and anywhere else we can..Our main goals over the last 3-4 yrs has been running many varieties from both Seed and clone to establish what should be Top Shelf MED herb or not..
We have allot of docs and pics to share with those who would be interested in the databases we've created...and always have plenty to share...Hope to find this place very open and Canna aware...
FOE20 ( = 420)
Bloom3view2_01-03-09.jpg

Welcome to 420 Foe20
Looks like your doing some great work !!!!

gratzi folks....

MissElla...yes lov.....that was end of last yr in a make shift 4x6 / 1k(600/400 vert) in coco..16 varieties..
FOE20
Bloom3oview1_01-10-09.jpg

A great addison to the site you will be!!:welcome: I like how your lights are reflectorless, I will be trying that technic next grow. Best of luck in everything you do,The world could always use more Useful,better grade stains!! :thanks:

much thnx folks...sorry for the delayed reply...

well much thnx Recu...I'll try to add some fun stuff for sure...and yea I stil run hoodless and now I have a duel Arc to boot..tryin the mixed specs atm...

danke S420...

hey MedMan..on the island!...man your a lucky and I have a few friends there/...ck2, barefoot and DaFlyinHaw...maybe you know of them?...Im running some kahili Webs right now to...

hey 420 folk....sorry been away and very busy...and really kinda spaced this off...heh...
But some kewl things have happened so just tryin to keep up...If we can help any MED folk we'd be happy to...
Im not sure how to ul pics so I'll try a gallery ul and link from there I guess?......
anything you canna lovin cats out there wana see?...Heres what we have for moms n pops atm...enjoy
keep rollin
FOE20
-------Stock Box----------
3xBMoonshine
FBSativa
DjBBerry Heirloom
MOB
Purp Butters
Purp Urkel
Purp Indica - PNW
p98 BubbaKush
Hindu Kush - Bodhi - inline
NCGoo
Herijuana
Mishku - Mazar cultivar
Ortega - no its not the MNS ver...its a true Ortega..
osSSH
theWhite
White Krush - p2
White Grape - new Dbl White Krush phenom
GGoat
91 ChemD
Giesel
Sensi 95 NL inline - Bart
KodiakGold /Lav p1, p2
SkunksNest p1, 2 ,3
TMix unknown #3, 4, 5

Back