Greets from Seattle

trichome333

Hello all, names Joseph up in the Emerald City. Mainly here to participate in grow forums I am also very in tune to politics, sports (GO HAWKS!), arts, tech, PC gaming and horticulture in general but a great love of hydroponics. Grew up in Fort Worth, Texas. Started blazing around 94' and got into chronic around 17 or 97'. Yup, in Texas you have to seek out and work your young ass off for quality smoke. And by quality i mean not pissed on by a mexican cartel drug runner. I started growing around 19 after I quit playing football because my body was just breaking down on me (and other shit that went un-diagnosed for 15 years...). I received a handful of Nirvanas Master Kush x DJ Shorts Blueberry. Looking back, this was probably early Master Kush stock and I know for sure DJS first gen Blueberry. Traded a few of those for The Chronic and I was off. I worked absolute wonders with 2x150w HPS and a rack of T-5s for veg. Jorge Cervantes, Kyle Kushman, Ed Rosenthal was all i read. Then I got a hold of some Early Orange and my intro to Hybrid Vigor was sealed along with legendary status in my shitty hometown. I went to school with Kelly Klarkson, Ill leave it at that. November 2000 and some asshat steals the presidency and within months I realize I gotta get the fuck out of Texas! So me and a bro hit up SF, PDX, SEA and Vancouver. SF too expensive, PDX too shitty for jobs, 6k just to migrate to Canada? Seattle had the right urban appeal, natural beauty and killer smoke i required. And in August 2001 i made the move.

TBC after i smoke, might crash but TBC! :420:

Back
Top Bottom