Grow 1.5: G13 Haze and Some Sour Stuff

Great Start! Check out some of the links in my sig bro, Roseman wrote most of them. Pretty much tells you everything you need to know.

I'm in. :popcorn:

O.k. uploading photos is driving me crazy, but I think I got it.

resized_1.jpg
:bravo:

resized_21.jpg

resize_31.jpg

Not the best pics, but it 's a start.

Nice space suit on the bucket :)
You will need to put the piece of styrofoam over each plant to avoid light getting into the bucket.

Last night checked my ph, climbed just a smidge to 6. I understand 6 is not ideal, but no need to adjust. I plan on adding nutes today or tommorrow (I think I see second set of leaves). 1/4 strengh of course:reading420magazine:. One more thing I see were i'm given reps and I understand I'm supposed to give back. My question is what are reps and how do I give, want to spread the love:passitleft:

Read my signature and it will tell you have to give reps. If you need more explanation I will help you. Reps is recognition of someone who helped you or someone who you think put up a good post.

Just realized I took out how to rep. Under everyone's name there are icons. The green or blue light indicates on or offline. the middle one is a scale and that is for reps. Just click it and you can add a message if you want. The red triangle is to report a post to the mods.

Last night gave the babies their first feeding, 1/4 dose of recommended feeding of the Fox Farm Grow Big. PH went down to 5.7, got the 120watt and 4 26 watt cfl's(6500k of course) on the lil ladies. Probably wont give another update until I get significant growth.:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom