Grow space suggestions?

Coneal49

Thoughts ideas I just can't work with what I have it's driving me bonkers lmao just kidding. Seriously what can I do about this space I've tryed different ways to maximize the space for future grows. Idk maybe I should just step back let the current occupants figure it out 🤣😂🤣😂 but me being me just over thinking it. Any suggestions, opinions, ideas is much appreciated.

Control freak out
Coneal49

20240405_193418.jpg

Greetings control freak!

assuming this is veg only space…

It’s a big room so another light fixture (in the middle) will always be the correct answer!

helps to have even canopy… maybe elevate all 3 mid size girls on the white table.

crew on the wooden table could benefit from lowering the blurple fixture.

hope something here helps

Yeah that's what I was thinking as well about the light and the 3 little ones. The intier bedroom will be done eventually but for now just the closet. I also have the grow tent that will be set up tomorrow sometime but not going in the closet just in the bedroom. I'll get better pictures tomorrow. I think just got stuck on getting the 3 girls up and figuring out what to do with the new ones situated on the table 4 afghan kush x super skunk and 2 more Black Widow. And no one batch is flowering on the table is veg. They get separated when it's time for the bigger girls flower. Ohhh I forgot I have clones on the table from ogk and black widow as well. Yes it does help confirm what I was thinking just need someone else to opinion. Thank you very much I sincerely appreciate it.

Thank you
Coneal49

Hi Coneal, lights already positioned better this will be a bit more even, of course an extra light will be the easiest solution to maximise the grow space
Although I think you should still raise all others, now you just put one on a bench and the three others are still low.

Lets say if this is your light I'm just plucking an example of the web that shows zones, you want to place most flowering buds here in between that zone from 1120 to 530..
As that's where the energy is dense enough for them to also form dense buds.
Led lights are an inches game as the values change a lot with minimal movement, and that's why most also recommend wall to wall coverage as they beam energy straight down there's not much to be had if you're not straight under the fixture.
It's also why flowering a plant like the big one in the corner is difficult as you need to keep the top the right distance away so that it doesn't burn or stress, but then you also just got one cola in that zone, as the rest of the branches can't reach, they just get to dip their tops in the bottom of that zone and that's why only those parts of the plant really develop and the rest putters along.

led_grow_light__450w_cob_led_grow_lights_full_spectrum_for_indoor_plants_veg_and_flower_lighti...jpg

Like in the the current situation I wouldn't worry too much about spacing them out, but rather getting all tops grouped and raised into that zone.
The shining of the light and the energy density of a light are very different things, like the one raised in the blue bucket even though it looks like it's getting shine from the full spectrum light on that branch I'd say the density it's getting there is slim.
Scoot that bench over to where the other two are, can't they all three fit on top? and then put a bucket or box under the one in the front left corner.

Thank you Fenderbender that makes sense. So I want have to worry about the taller female ( I call her big birtha )🤭 over shadowing little blue, skinny mini and well I don't have a name for the third one. It's weird they all sprouted at the same time how she get so tall and wide??? The white bucket is OGK as well. Any way thanks for the advice. I'm getting ready to work on that now. I salvaged the white bench It's missing a leg but no worries I'll fix it.

Thanks again
Coneal49

I'm thinking stunted how I don't know yes all popped at same time. Genetics maybe my mistake or both??? How ever I managed to get clones of each I hope forgot to label them. Sent a picture and I'll take pics of the 4 afghan kush × ss two more bw are in the red containers. I know seemed BB shot up like a rocket IDK your guess probably be better than mine. And an afgk × ss is doing the same thing. I did 24/7 the first week then gradually went to 18/6. Bench BW and BB plus her sister in a 3.5 gallon bucket.

🤔🤔🤔
Coneal49

1712446788265466564210192530951.jpg

17124468407248817831608409873106.jpg

17124469000444716067370327782912.jpg

AFGK × SS more BW they are in red containers and clones 2 of which are not doing so good going to transplant them tonight.
To Fenderbender or anyone else who has replied.

Thanks
Coneal49

17124472924368166072905435837191.jpg

17124473573185084914055681473157.jpg

I'm thinking stunted how I don't know yes all popped at same time. Genetics maybe my mistake or both??? How ever I managed to get clones of each I hope forgot to label them. Sent a picture and I'll take pics of the 4 afghan kush × ss two more bw are in the red containers. I know seemed BB shot up like a rocket IDK your guess probably be better than mine. And an afgk × ss is doing the same thing. I did 24/7 the first week then gradually went to 18/6. Bench BW and BB plus her sister in a 3.5 gallon bucket.

🤔🤔🤔
Coneal49

1712446788265466564210192530951.jpg

17124468407248817831608409873106.jpg

17124469000444716067370327782912.jpg
I'm confused here, is this before? or did you rearrange again? but where has the light gone as now the corner is al dark?
Well I just think you need to get some more light so you don't need to be spreading things thin, cause you're growing way too many plants for the amount of energy you got going now, or are some of those upcoming plants going outside?

Lighting is your top concern. More light would absolutely help but you need to make what you have more efficient. You need to bounce the light traveling horizontally back towards the plants. At most home centers they sell cheap accordion folded cardboard with foil on one side in the insulation department. They unfold into a roughly 3 x 4 sheet. You can cut slits to tab them together to make a taller wall. Cut to whatever size you need and move them to whatever configuration fits the plants. While you are there pick up an oscillating fan to get some air movement. Those two things will make a noticeable difference in plant growth.

I'm confused here, is this before? or did you rearrange again? but where has the light gone as now the corner is al dark?
Well I just think you need to get some more light so you don't need to be spreading things thin, cause you're growing way too many plants for the amount of energy you got going now, or are some of those upcoming plants going outside?

The only spot that may be dark is right back corner those pictures were taken before I rearrange things. Ladies are sunbathing right now have to adjust the black light no it's not a poster black light last picture is how it's set up when everyone is in.

1712494023898231946370915512000.jpg

17124940881217149788569779785462.jpg

1712494219235471643292085665369.jpg

20240406_133106.jpg

Back
Top Bottom