Grow tent recommendations?

I have my tent in the closet. I find it hard to move to clean behind it. It would be a nice option to have the bug netting affix to the inside of the tent with velcro. It would make cleaning much easier.
Our tents have that you can removable cloth that can help you clean inside very easily. ;)
1546916912955.png

Quictent SGS 48"x24"x84" for $110 (Amazon) seems to be working well with 2-QB's and the 7-foot height makes for a nice flower tent.

Good heads up here on the tall, small tent. It was hard to find a 2x4 that was also taller.

Old thread that im bringing back to avoid double info.

Anyone have issues with material fibers slowly ripping from the zipper area? My current tent is bloomgrow and is releasing fibers onto my plant and the tent, had for less than 1 year.
Dont want to start tweezing all my buds of fibers which i may have to do....
Any that havent ran into this issue and has a viewing window?

I have an old tent (no viewing window) that was given to me by a friend. It had the condition you described. The thread were pulling out from the zipper and allowed light to leak. I did not notice any thread, probably because the condition you described happened long ago. I glued the zipper to the tent with Gorilla glue (foaming type) at the spots where it was separating and have not had any problems for well over a year. I open the tent on average about once every two days.

Back
Top Bottom