Grower In Progress: 2xGorilla Glue Autoflower Journal

desertkush

420 Member
Hi everyone.

I am a new starter. I tried once but it didn't go too long. I hope I can smoke my own plants this time.
I have just started 2 Gorilla Glue Autoflowers. Humidity is between 60-70% and temperature is between 21-26 degrees Celsius. Ph is around 6.5 and watering amount till this day is around the range of 50-100 ml.

I wanted to open this diary that I will constantly update with the belief that I will succeed this time with your valuable support. Many thanks in advance to everyone.

Equipments:

Light:
KingBrite 240W Samsung LM301H 3000k

Cabin: 80x80x180

Soil: Plagron Light Mix

Pot: 19 lt

Nutrients:
Advanced Nutrients

Sensi Grow A&B
Sensi Bloom A&B
Voodoo Juice
Carboload
B52
Sensizym
Rhinoskin
Big Bud
Bud Factor X
Mag Cal
Reviver

Today is the 9th day of one (which I planted directly in the pot), and the 6th day of the other (I planted it in the glass).

- What do you think guys, how do you think they are going?
- How many cm should the light be up in this process? Should I start fertilizing the plant that is on its ninth day?
- When should I transplant the plant in the cup?

9th day of plant directly planted into a pot:6th day of plant planted into a cup:
2.jpeg

1.jpeg
4.jpeg

3.jpeg

Awesome start and the little ones look healthy, for transplanting I don't do it..I start them in a "forever pot"....but I guess when they have a strong enough root system up-pot em...for the light I start them low to the plant 10-12 inches so they don't stretch to much, but also being mindful of the power to not scorch the young plant.....and you'll get all the help you need to get ya to the end..trust me I got alot of help and now on my third grow with no issues. But I'll be in and out take growmie.:headbanger:

Awesome start and the little ones look healthy, for transplanting I don't do it..I start them in a "forever pot"....but I guess when they have a strong enough root system up-pot em...for the light I start them low to the plant 10-12 inches so they don't stretch to much, but also being mindful of the power to not scorch the young plant.....and you'll get all the help you need to get ya to the end..trust me I got alot of help and now on my third grow with no issues. But I'll be in and out take growmie.:headbanger:
Thanks a lot for the answer.

Today is the 11th day of the day, the 8th day of the other on the cup. I gave 200ml of water to the one planted directly to the pot. I gave 1.30ml sensi Grow, 1.75ml voodoo and 1.75ml b52 per 1 liter of water to it today. I gave the little one 70 ml of water without fertilizer yesterday.

What do you think dudes?

When should I transplant the little one?

When should I expect and runoff?

Here are some pics:

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-12 at 01.49.52.jpeg

6.jpeg
8.jpeg
7.jpeg
9.jpeg

Today is the 11th day of the day, the 8th day of the other on the cup. I gave 200ml of water to the one planted directly to the pot. I gave 1.30ml sensi Grow, 1.75ml voodoo and 1.75ml b52 per 1 liter of water to it today. I gave the little one 70 ml of water without fertilizer yesterday.

What do you think dudes?

When should I transplant the little one?

When should I expect and runoff?

Here are some pics:

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-12 at 01.49.52.jpeg

6.jpeg
8.jpeg
7.jpeg
9.jpeg
Once you have a full cup of roots I would stick her in a new home.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom