Growers Choice Compost Tea Review

gtsed

I used this stuff for the first time with pro mix hp ..ive never seen my girls grow so fast they just took off the stuff has all kinds of inputs and trace minerals etc im def gonna be getting some more of this stuff

brewers choice.JPG

I used this stuff for the first time with pro mix hp ..ive never seen my girls grow so fast they just took off the stuff has all kinds of inputs and trace minerals etc im def gonna be getting some more of this stuff
@gtsed , I see you are new here, from a casual observer, I welcome you to 420.

Thanks for your post, those tea bags are new to me. If you have the opportunity, how about taking a few pics of the progress the girls are making. It sounds a little pricey, but if the results are worth it, I'm all for investing in a plentiful crop.

brewers choice.JPG
@gtsed greetings, could you possibly provide a link for these BCCTBags ? Searched the web and it seems to be non existent. Thx Kindly & Have a good one

Back
Top Bottom