Growing in coco during flower with question!

Mdmgrower

420 Member
So, my ppm/ec has doubled in run off. Generall 430 ppm (50% conversion) going in and 815 going out. I’ve decided to change my watering from one time to two times. My question is, can anybody tell me if it is alright to water right when the lights come on (which I have been doing), 12hours later and then once more, right before I turn my lights off? Meaning is it right to water then turn off the lights? Sorry as I am having a difficult one articulating this question.

Attachments

• F52094C1-85AA-497F-B812-9A6C5FDB8165.jpeg
    F52094C1-85AA-497F-B812-9A6C5FDB8165.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 141
Yep, watering in morning the plants get full day of food and light. Evening watering increases chances of mold and fungus from temp drop. 10hrs after first feeding is good if the lights stay on a while longer after.

I too am about to try the 2x watering schedule to see if it drops the runoff ppms. Everything indicates that when coco dries out the salt content is harder to flush with feedings. If it's not that then back to flushing 1x a week like I usually do.

Sounds like a plan. The deal is is that I live in Oklahoma and it gets hot hot. Ilights come on 530 pm and go off at 530 am. Pretty much off when I’m at my day job also keeping temps from dropping drastically during the night. I woke up at 4 to water which is rough though since I might be doing this I might as well do it at three. First time in coco and so far it’s been impressive to say the least. Totally accepted that I have become water boy to this thirsty medium. Way more involved than soil. Thank you for the quick response

Sounds like a plan. The deal is is that I live in Oklahoma and it gets hot hot. Ilights come on 530 pm and go off at 530 am. Pretty much off when I’m at my day job also keeping temps from dropping drastically during the night. I woke up at 4 to water which is rough though since I might be doing this I might as well do it at three. First time in coco and so far it’s been impressive to say the least. Totally accepted that I have become water boy to this thirsty medium. Way more involved than soil. Thank you for the quick response
How’s it going today. Your ladies are looking good. Personally, I would do my first watering/feed an hour after lights come on. Then do your 2nd watering/feed 2-3 hours before lights off.
Oklahoma has a great medical program and I am glad you are taking advantage of it. Most of the dispensary’s are still selling untested bootleg herb that was muled in from the west. You are going to be much safer growing your own medicine

Back
Top Bottom