GrowStealthLED 600w ProBloom - White Widow - AK47 - Amazon Aeroponics

Re: GrowStealthLED 600w ProBloom: White Widow - AK47 - Amazon Aeroponics

LEDBaby,
How's about an update? We'd like to see the girls after their trim and SCROG'ing

Yeah!

sorry ive not been back to reply ive been too depressed! i had a cann from the police! and they took everything! so...... grow is no more !!!!! gutted!

advice....... dont grow cannabis in uk :D

He is ok. I think he shut down the shop...

my friend has tried contacting you sevral times regarding the light he bought, and you havent replyied so ill have to contact you on here in public? the light has only 2 strips left working now and his in the middle of a grow can you sort him out plz doniie? or should he request refund via paypal?

A refund? I gave him the light for 250 bucks + I paid over 100 to ship it to him..

If he is still using it thats not fair to me. It's an old test model he wanted so dearly.

I will give him 125 refund or he can send the thing back to me... Other wise he will have to wait until I get another refurbed unit.

sorry ive not been back to reply ive been too depressed! i had a cann from the police! and they took everything! so...... grow is no more !!!!! gutted!

advice....... dont grow cannabis in uk :D

They take your light too?

A refund? I gave him the light for 250 bucks + I paid over 100 to ship it to him..

If he is still using it thats not fair to me. It's an old test model he wanted so dearly.

I will give him 125 refund or he can send the thing back to me... Other wise he will have to wait until I get another refurbed unit.

hes sent a request for 125 on paypal other day dude

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

:sorry: for the loss!!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom