Guidance with nutrients

Southern Grower

Hey everyone! My babies are approx 3 weeks in age. I think they look ok, let me know what you think!! Would you recommend starting the nutrients in another week? (1 month Anniversary) Let me know in the comments. I love all advice! You ppl
Are brilliant! #foxfarm #autoflower #newbie

Attachments

• 1DF8AEA6-E804-49B5-9297-0AEF0759703C.jpeg
    1DF8AEA6-E804-49B5-9297-0AEF0759703C.jpeg
    704.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 778E8055-44F9-45F1-9381-48D833CEE599.jpeg
    778E8055-44F9-45F1-9381-48D833CEE599.jpeg
    660.2 KB · Views: 20
1. Dwarf Low Flyer with temp/humidity gauge.
2. Afghani Kush

Attachments

• 6F0E39A9-214F-4488-8686-03D41CB6DCA7.jpeg
    6F0E39A9-214F-4488-8686-03D41CB6DCA7.jpeg
    904.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 0597AA7F-5735-403E-A533-5625E46A6FEC.jpeg
    0597AA7F-5735-403E-A533-5625E46A6FEC.jpeg
    712.1 KB · Views: 23
I'd recommend starting your feeding at 1/4 strength for the first week or two to see how they react. Your plants look good.
I've used fox farms nutes many times and they are great. No issues at all with burn or weird reactions. Just make sure you PH your water mix. 6.2 to 6.5 is what I kept mine at. Also go by their feeding schedule. You can get it off of their website.

Cheers and good luck!

I'd recommend starting your feeding at 1/4 strength for the first week or two to see how they react. Your plants look good.
I've used fox farms nutes many times and they are great. No issues at all with burn or weird reactions. Just make sure you PH your water mix. 6.2 to 6.5 is what I kept mine at. Also go by their feeding schedule. You can get it off of their website.

Cheers and good luck!
Thanks for the advice my friend. I love hearing what others are doing. Such a great community!!! Cheers!

What soil are they in?
The soil I’m currently using is by Fox Farm . Happy Frog . Great soil besides the expensive price tag lol. Thanks for stopping in!! Cheers!

It's great soil. It's all I use typically. I do add pearlite and fox farm potting soil mixed in.
The girls love the stuff. Look into village idiots compost tea. It works flawlessly. That way you don't have to buy nutes.
Ok right on, Ill
Look into that .......I think once I get my first few grows in I’ll be a bit more laid back. These babies getting me stressed out every day I look at them . Like an addiction. LOL. It’s like when I get sick and I get on google to self diagnose myself..... ha ha

Too funny. Just do not, I repeat, do not over think this. Too many people stress out over their plants. They're tough. They can handle a lot more stress and excitement than you think.

Read, read, and read. When you think your finished, read it all again. Over and over until you have it all memorized.

Learn about plant biology. Learn the science of it. You cannot lose. I've spent the last 2.5 years learning about growing cannabis. I do not claim to be a master grower. Those guys are in a different league. I want to get there someday but for now, just keep improving my knowledge and understanding of the whole picture.

Peace...

Too funny. Just do not, I repeat, do not over think this. Too many people stress out over their plants. They're tough. They can handle a lot more stress and excitement than you think.

Read, read, and read. When you think your finished, read it all again. Over and over until you have it all memorized.

Learn about plant biology. Learn the science of it. You cannot lose. I've spent the last 2.5 years learning about growing cannabis. I do not claim to be a master grower. Those guys are in a different league. I want to get there someday but for now, just keep improving my knowledge and understanding of the whole picture.

Peace...
Thx. Yeah. It’s been a lot of reading whether it’s online or in a magazine. It’s such an amazing plant. Im Just going to keep Doing what I’m doing and by Christmas I’ll be making a video of myself smoking my 1st grow doobie for you guys!! Ha ha . I really find these autoflowers quite interesting how they can go from germination to harvest in such a short time, great for the guy like myself who grows indoors. Should get almost 3 grows a year in . Thanks for the kind words! Happy growing my friend!!

I started my nutes about 1/8 diluted when they had 4 nodes then increased each week. I've never gave recommend full strength but might this go around since I'm using cannabis specific this time
Thanks for the advice
My friend! Happy growing!

Hate to say I'm advising anyone lol. I grew 30 years ago and just started back. All this is new to me also
This is all new too me
Brother. Ha ha, I’ve Been smoking for 22 years but have never grown until our beautiful Country of Ours legalized recreational and the growing of 4 plants. So I’ve been researching for the past year and it’s been a lot of fun, just recently joined this 420magazine.com and have learned even more from A lot of amazing ppl. Great community!!!!

Attachments

• B2DA9113-5B74-4A6F-94F3-33FECC2684CA.jpeg
    B2DA9113-5B74-4A6F-94F3-33FECC2684CA.jpeg
    904.6 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom