GYO Seed Bank Club - Join Today

Just placed an order through them last night. First time. Used bitcoin. In and out in less than 5 minutes. They didn't ask for any verification, only asked where to send the seeds. If your issue is bitcoin and not "keeping" money on there, then add it right when you have to send it. Then you know exactly how much to buy.

This was my experience with them, quick and timely thus far. As for the club, I would love to join but I do not plan to buy piles of seeds every year, so cost benefit starts to weigh in.
Shot Nismo. I will buy with them using a card and will report back with how it went. Which beans did you pick up? I was looking at the AyaPurps for my next grow

Seems like a lot of hassle just to place an order. I order using credit cards from three different vendors, multiple times, and they never asked me for copies of statements.

Seems like a lot of hassle just to place an order. I order using credit cards from three different vendors, multiple times, and they never asked me for copies of statements.
GYO states the reason in their FAQ's, it is quite a bit of a hassle tbh but if they require it then it should be fine

GYO states the reason in their FAQ's, it is quite a bit of a hassle tbh but if they require it then it should be fine
If you want to risk it then that is fine, I was just saying there are many reputable seed banks that take credit cards without the strange requirements.

Shot Nismo. I will buy with them using a card and will report back with how it went. Which beans did you pick up? I was looking at the AyaPurps for my next grow

d3f7040a9184b38d51ebbdf32dac59ec.jpg

Now if i can get a bank that works with our banks we can set simethibg up. Ive had to use amsderdams seed banks because the uk's didnt accept our patment info. Like my green aint good enough.

to each their own and mine to smoke

Ordered in October Quik delivery 2 weeks to Australia no drama what so ever great Website to navigate. 5⭐️ GYO

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Now if i can get a bank that works with our banks we can set simethibg up. Ive had to use amsderdams seed banks because the uk's didnt accept our patment info. Like my green aint good enough.

to each their own and mine to smoke

Here in Aus we can go to retail stores (larger chain) and buy pre paid master card (credit cards) fully anonymous. Not sure if ya can there worth a look tho?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom