Harvest time? strain?

evoinexile

could anybody tell me what type of weed i have?
and anything special they have or need?
will start to harvest when the buds get redish/brown?
any info would be appreciated:thumb: send me in the right direction for my next grow thanks!

DSCF001626.JPG
DSCF0003-crop.JPG
DSCF000738.JPG

Re: harvest time?strain?

Type of weed ---- :hmmmm:
Almost impossible to tell because alot of weed today is a hybrid being part indica and part sativa.

The best way to tell when to harvest is by inspecting trichomes. Heres a link that should help (evn if you just skim it :))
TRIC 101

Re: harvest time?strain?

Type of weed ---- :hmmmm:
Almost impossible to tell because alot of weed today is a hybrid being part indica and part sativa.

The best way to tell when to harvest is by inspecting trichomes. Heres a link that should help (evn if you just skim it :))
TRIC 101

thanks will do :thumb:

Re: Harvest time?strain?

read the above article very informative thanks , another question? should i trim the leaves in and around my buds?

DSCF0008-crop.JPG

DSCF0004-crop1.JPG

Nope. Leave em.

They are the 'sugar factory' opf the plant and also hold nutriant reserves for once you start flushing. Let those leaves soak up the light.

Also, just a not so educated guess but Id say you have weeks left. like 4ish. :) Let those buds swell up I promise it will be worth it. :slide:

Nope. Leave em.

They are the 'sugar factory' opf the plant and also hold nutriant reserves for once you start flushing. Let those leaves soak up the light.

Also, just a not so educated guess but Id say you have weeks left. like 4ish. :) Let those buds swell up I promise it will be worth it. :slide:

cool will post some pics in a few weeks then hopefully?
:cheer:

are these ready for harvest? and when i do, do i have to harvest the whole plant? or can leave the small buds at the bottom to grow bigger?
DSCF12434.jpg
DSCF12434.jpg
DSCF12463.jpg
DSCF12453.jpg
DSCF12472.jpg

Back
Top Bottom