gettoplumber

I reciently harvested 2 plants " train wreck and Blue dream", gave them all the nutes they needed, 75 days flower, dried and cured,why doesn't the harvest smell like it should? I tried them both and they just smell and taste like smoking a weed ( no pun intended),no flavor no high either, has anyone had this experience? if so advise on what went wrong, ideas? thank you

Did you look at the trichomes with a magnifier before the chop, and if so, what did they look like?

Odd...
I'd love to see a picture of a "weed" bud.

maybe should have let them go longer? I know they loose strength if you let them go too long, some stink but not enough to impress, bad seeds? the host was" Herbies"

at this time I dint have enough posts to post a pic but working on that

I don't remember there being a post requirement for pictures. Just make sure you upload them to your gallery. Then you can add pictures to your posts using the "My Photos" link in the lower left of the posting window.

Odd indeed...were both strains from the same breeder?...both are sativa or sativa dominant strains...75 daze seems to me, could be a bit shy on flowering time...sativa's are notorious for having to go well beyond any projected timelines...some pic's would be nice, and as PITA said...you should be able to up some to your gallery...cheerz!...h00k...

Back
Top Bottom