Has anyone grown Crop King's Early Miss?

Hey I just finished my grow of Early Miss Autos from CKS. Check me out if you need any advice.

What was the yield from your grow, per plant???

I am growing 4 (as that's about all my grow tent can hold at one time)...and would like to get at least 3 oz per plant...Although I think I can get more than that. It is my FIRST grow, so I am like a new parent, checking on them constantly, worrying that I am doing something wrong! (am I doing this right...am I doing that right...kind of thing). I have found the site, Grow Weed Easy dot com really informative...

Another question...Do you get good and stoned on it??? I am hoping it is as strong as CKS says it is...Also, do you have any pics you could post of your grow before harvest???

420-magazine-mobile443003618.jpg
here's my first harvest
420-magazine-mobile600436516.jpg
here's my second one. Both weighed in grams

Well, my Early Miss is now 11 weeks and has at least another 2-3 weeks to go. This one is going slowwwwwwww. Other than that she's growing well...tons of colas. The main cola got burned when it was a baby so that's why it looks bent. Here she is around 75 days.
20170510_142227.jpg

I am curious to know what nutes those that grew EM used. I have Fox Farms and I have Advanced Nutrients. I am not sure which one I want to use with EM and was hoping for some feedback.:Namaste:

Hi golfer, I've grown several times and I use ordinary tomato fertilizer and then switch to an econo brand bloom fertilizer when they hit flower. I barely use much at all--usually a quarter of what is directed every second watering. In veg I mix black soil with Miracle Gro so I don't use any additional fertilizers at all during that the part of the grow. I've been satisfied with my single-ounce harvests so far but I intend to try out other fertilizer products in future grows too.

Demonic, is that the brand name: "advanced nutrients PH perfect?" --or is that a description? I'm looking for something good to try next time.

Google advanced nutrients and you'll find them. I used them and fox farms. I have enough of both for another grow, but I haven't decided which to use.

The AN was good in that I didn't have any ph issues nor did I measure ph. Fox Farms had more mixed results, probably because I used too much in the first two grows. Last grow I didn't measure PH with the FF until day 110 when I noticed the leaves yellowing so I flushed her and measured the run off (low - around 4.5-5).:Namaste:

This may be sacrilegious to say but I blend New York City Diesel and Early Miss for back and muscle pain. My job requires I brisk walk 4-6 hrs a day going up and down stairs and I'm in my 50's; I'm getting old so this kind of silliness is starting to hurt. While my tasty blend beats the heck out of taking way too much Advil on a daily basis, I have no idea how it will help for serious pain such as yours. I do however find that if I use it before going to sleep, I wake up fully rested and without pain and stiffness. When I used off the shelf pain relievers I woke up feeling like a rusty, disused gardening tool. Obviously I'm growing both NYCD and EM again this year to restock my blend, but also Haze Extreme and maybe Afghani purely for recreational purposes.

I grow outdoors and I have found Early Miss to be very resilient and forgiving. Last year I ran a few varieties later in the season than recommended and had some bud rot problems with the Afghani due to too much rain, but no problems with the Early Miss or NYCD. I don't think you can go wrong with Early Miss.

Good luck and hope it works for you!

Demonic, is that the brand name: "advanced nutrients PH perfect?" --or is that a description? I'm looking for something good to try next time.
Advanced nutrients has the ph perfect 3 part line Clancy sorry for the late reply if you Google ph perfect you will see a few different lines. I have the 3 part line Grow, Micro, and Bloom

+2348143240563 whatsapp dr harry on that number he a herbal healer

hello everyone i am sammy authur canada i am little bit ashamed to share this testimony about a great herbal healer of africa...DR HARRY HERBAL MIXTURE MEDICINE cured my LUPUS DISEASE i was diagnosed pf LUPUS since 2012 and those past years i have tried different remedies and clinics but none really cured me ,not until i read a comment of onr MR HENRY HERNEDEZ FROM MEXICO testifying of how dr harry herbal mixture cured his LUPUS disease his email drharrysolution@gmail.com so with my heart full of joy i quickly contacted him and he got back to me and told me all i needed to do and within 4days i received his medicine through UPS service and gave me steps on how to apply it,to my greatest surprise i began to feel myself again and its just two weeks of using his medicine and now i was tested negative ,am so happy and swore to share this to everyone else who needs his help you can visit his website or whatsapp him on +2348143240563 note he can also cure sicknesses like HIV/AIDS,HERPES,PENIS GROWTH,CANCER,HEART FAILURE,STROKE ETC thanks so much doctor GOD BLESS YOU /////////////

hello everyone i am sammy authur canada i am little bit ashamed to share this testimony about a great herbal healer of africa...DR HARRY HERBAL MIXTURE MEDICINE cured my LUPUS DISEASE i was diagnosed pf LUPUS since 2012 and those past years i have tried different remedies and clinics but none really cured me ,not until i read a comment of onr MR HENRY HERNEDEZ FROM MEXICO testifying of how dr harry herbal mixture cured his LUPUS disease his email drharrysolution@gmail.com so with my heart full of joy i quickly contacted him and he got back to me and told me all i needed to do and within 4days i received his medicine through UPS service and gave me steps on how to apply it,to my greatest surprise i began to feel myself again and its just two weeks of using his medicine and now i was tested negative ,am so happy and swore to share this to everyone else who needs his help you can visit his website or whatsapp him on +2348143240563 note he can also cure sicknesses like HIV/AIDS,HERPES,PENIS GROWTH,CANCER,HEART FAILURE,STROKE ETC thanks so much doctor GOD BLESS YOU /////////////

That's odd....never heard of this pioneer of medical treatment - Dr Harry. I must have missed the New England Journal of Medicine review of his work.:rofl:

Yes...this is me laughing ^

yes its true i never believed it at first but after i contacted him and trusted him ,,he helped cure what even our proffesionnal doctors could not cure you can email him on drharrysolution@gmail.com or better still email me for more info sammyauthur11@gmail.com ok

Back
Top Bottom