Has anyone heard of Ear Wax?

Re: Has anyeone heard of Ear Wax?

it's basically whipped/aerated bho that is dried in the process of whipping and changes viscosity from an oil to wax.

please do a DIY on earwax please! I can make bomb ass 1 hitter goo (literary) and I want to know how to make it into more manageable earwax and I know many people would also like a step by step.
and I also want your opinion on the strength of budder compared to goo or earwax and also I've never had wax as strong as goo why is that?

Mix it with dry kief

Great thread all valuable information.

+Rep to all
wax_mmj.jpg

I just don't understand why everyone is smokin this with weed. The defeats the purpose of inhaling pure thc ..why go the distance if your gonna contaminate it with dirty buds..yes I mean high grade is dirty.I only smoke my out of my rig with a glass nail I heat with a torch..throw me a fat dab n I'm good for a few..I don't mean to hate but c mon why would u extract the gold from the mountain then mix it back with dirt

I just don't understand why everyone is smokin this with weed. The defeats the purpose of inhaling pure thc ..why go the distance if your gonna contaminate it with dirty buds..yes I mean high grade is dirty.I only smoke my out of my rig with a glass nail I heat with a torch..throw me a fat dab n I'm good for a few..I don't mean to hate but c mon why would u extract the gold from the mountain then mix it back with dirt

Well, it's not quite like gold. Some people like the act of smoking, but also like to get higher... So, melting the wax on a bowl means you get to smoke more bowls than just smoking wax, but you still get much higher than just smoking the herb. It's the balance, man... The yin AND the yang!

I understand why people put it on their bud, they just haven't evolved into true dabbers yet.

Putting it on a bowl and smoking it, burns the bho so while it can still get you high, it ruins the bho in the fact that your burning the terps and goodness of it.

Shatter is best, better then wax/budder/honey comb. If anyone wants potent, lab grade bho, find yourself some Rump Wax.

Unless you've perfected the art of not letting the flame get too near the bowl, which is something I always do anyways... I dunno... I've never been that fond of dabbing... it's just not... satisfying to me...

Sounds good! I'll have to try that out when I can!

right now I only got a bit of the more grey/brownish hash, then some of the black tarlike hash.

But the good news is I got a few pounds of trim to make some more hehe.

All right, ear wax is bho, if you vacuum purge at 110 degress you get shatter, purge at 140 degrees and you get wax. Same thing, different consistency do to chemical changes that I don't follow, but make super clean yummy stuff.

wax and shatter just change with temp. it looks to me that if you used a heatgun and lightly heated that then vac it again about 5 times and you will have a super sexy shatter

Back
Top Bottom