Hash?

Yeah check out YouTube because it has quite a few videos on making hash. They got some crazy washing machine to make hash and shit. You can get some bubble bags and make some too. All my future male generations of plants are being made into hash and canna-butter :Rasta:

1.5grams of kief makes 1.5 grams of hash. All it is is compressed kief/trichomes/resin glands. You might loose a lil weight from what gets stuck on whatever your pressing with but yea I say its worth it. I have made hash many of times and in many forms. My favorate for flavor is dry sief hash which is compressed kief.

If you have a keif box of some kind i would recommend getting a kief press, space case makes one. It compresses the kief slightly and makes it much easier do deal with instead of a fine powder.

I have looked at those before.. does it make it stay together nicely?

also guys i made this stuff the only thing i don't like is that its kind of hard to work with..

whats hard to work with?^^

The kief presses work well, but you can't put too much pressure on it or you'll jam it together. Its a good way to store and use it. Basically you end up with a pancake between the two plungers. You just take a little chunk from there and smoke it. It burns slower then loose kief and is easier to work with. Also a hell of a lot better then using a baggie. Unfortunatly i broke mine in the oven, so don't heat it if you get one. Hope that helps.

the hash I had was kind of hard to work with.. it broke off and I had to press it together with my two thumbs and two pointer fingers really hard to get it to ball up again..

I was just at the smoke shop and the compressors are about 30 bones... I might just have to get one :)

Back
Top Bottom