Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

I think I'm done with crap king too I've heard way to many stories of wrong seeds, pour customer service and people
Getting burned by them

Be careful with Bonza too. They do not give you extra seeds like CKS does. They want you to spend up the ass to get 6 free seeds. I was short 19 US cents and only got what 4 seeds!
BE WISE WITH BONZA!!

First time customer here. I ordered WW auto. The shipping was great... Nice to see the extra effort to get my seeds here. They arrived 6 days after the order was confirmed. I have germinated 3 so far. All cracked within 48 hours and sprouted up quickly. Crop king was able to get my seeds here in a week after I ordered. Other known seedbank couldn't get them here to US in 2 attempts and almost 2 months to try. I will post pics when they grow up a little. I will be using KING again next time I order.

Same boat here they say the were shipped on the 4th but nothing yet. I could've driven across the country and back by now. No way it should take this long, I've ordered lots of stuff from the west coast and even with free shipping it never takes this long.
needless to say but I am not a happy customer

Well they finally showed up. Funny thing is they emailed me on April 4th stating they had been shipped and would arrive in 3 to 7 days but the post mark is the 11th .
So either they didn't ship them until a week after they said they did or Canada Posts sat on them for a week before they processed them, I'll let you guys guess which one I think happened. I'll continue use use they're product but I will never order from them again I'll purchase from a local retailer even if it means driving hours to get there.

Well they finally showed up. Funny thing is they emailed me on April 4th stating they had been shipped and would arrive in 3 to 7 days but the post mark is the 11th .
So either they didn't ship them until a week after they said they did or Canada Posts sat on them for a week before they processed them, I'll let you guys guess which one I think happened. I'll continue use use they're product but I will never order from them again I'll purchase from a local retailer even if it means driving hours to get there.
Wow hope the popo did not investigate it lmao

Haha yup mine arrived Aswell! I guess there was a delay. Either way I dont think I'll order again either based on how there customer service is. I got white widow and early miss, let's hope they turn out good!

Received my order of 5 Dwarf seeds in just a little over a week, using the regular mail option!!

I only have germinated 3 of them so far, and all 3 are already kicking off their shells, one has completely shed and is forming its leaf. That is some impressive time! 14 hours water, 2 days paper towel, and its already good for trans plant.

A+ customer service, as well!

will continue to update, i believe i just found my new sponsor.

Seeds grew out nice 100% germination....problem is same story cc autos that don't auto means you missed the mark....this lisa who is live chat and deals with customers should be flogged and fired.....i bet you lose a ton of customers daily from her so called customer service....bottom line is.....unstable genetics...so watch what you buy and don't expect good service....CKS is obviously run by swelt head dickwads.....you can brag all you want abot being the largest seedbank in the world all you want....but you lose customers daily due to shit customer service!

Also why is a mixed pack of fems or autos a extra 10 bucks.....unlabled seeds and you pay more lmao.....oh crop king...i feel sorry for you cant even do proper math lol

Chat crop King seeds blueberry
420-magazine-mobile1327594484.jpg

I just ordered from CKS and was impressed with their customer service sine I had a problem with my first order being returned they took care of it immediately and when I finally got it the packaging was very nice and overall I was very happy with the service , I definitely recommend them and will be using for future orders

I just ordered from CKS and was impressed with their customer service sine I had a problem with my first order being returned they took care of it immediately and when I finally got it the packaging was very nice and overall I was very happy with the service , I definitely recommend them and will be using for future orders
Hope your seeds end up better than mine. I initially got great customer service, but once I asked about why these plants have 3 pheno's showing and are very slow growers (and they are autos) when all my other stuff is exploding in growth I then had Lisa turn on my in chat and be very rude. So between the rude behavior and a shady explanation as to why this strain isn't really ready for sale makes me think I'll never order from CKS again. I'll be lucky to get any return for my $80+ USD, these CBD auto plants are very disappointing.

...I then had Lisa turn on my in chat and be very rude. So between the rude behavior and a shady explanation as to why this strain isn't really ready for sale makes me think I'll never order from CKS again. I'll be lucky to get any return for my $80+ USD, these CBD auto plants are very disappointing.

I wish I'd read this thread before ordering from Crop King.

I ordered Durban Poison seeds from them a couple of days ago, then noticed today on the website that the seeds are 10% indica, not 100% sativa. It gets better...

When I clicked on the package image, it said the seeds were only 60% sativa.

I spoke with "Lisa" on chat and asked her the following:

- Were the seeds I paid for Durban Poison seeds, or were they 10% indica? Or were they 60% sativa?
--> Lisa said she didn't know where I was seeing 60% sativa, so I sent her the link to the package label on their website, and she said "whatever they are 10% indica"

- If they were 10% indica and 60% sativa, what the heck was the other 30%?
--> Lisa said "you obviously don't know enough about strains"

- Could I cancel my order?
--> She said "nothing is 100% anything they have been crossing for thousands of years what are you 100% of"

Within minutes, they updated the web page to match the packaging.

No apology, though, and I don't know if they canceled my order or not.

I have a screenshot of the conversation and I emailed them on their contact page, but so far, no response.

I would never, ever, ever spend another dime with this company. There are too many local, reputable seed companies around to deal with dirtbags like Crop King.

I have ordered twice, firstly for candy Cane, then for Jack Herrer. Both turned out (turning out)fantastic. Germ rate was low on my first try, only 3 of 5 (Candy Cane) but the yield made up for it. Germ rate on Jack was 100%. Which is why I have 6 damm plants in my 4 x 4 tent. :) Great problem to have.

20160315_191042_zpswfzqcvbe.jpg

Candy Cane

20151123_092148_zpsub4qsdig.jpg

20151202_192947_zpsbbiycqn4.jpg
How did you like the candy cane? That's what I got going

We would like to clarify that this prize has already been fulfilled on February 24th as we already have proof of shipping and delivery through Canada Post, which was been emailed to Weaselcracker and the 420 Magazine administrators.

Here's the proof: Canada Post - Track - Personal Results Details

We also have copies of all of the replies to all of Weaselcracker emails. We do not ignore anyone.

In the future we will make sure that communication is handled by just one individual in our company to avoid any confusions.

I unsubbed from this thread not long after I last posted here so it's just by sheer fluke that I happened to stumble on this post. I have no idea how I missed this it since it comes just before my last post on here. Either it was edited in later- or I just missed it.
Anyway, I'm so glad I caught this so I can respond to it- if a little pissed at the fact that I have to revisit this wretched experience.
Do I really want to waste an hour or two of my time digging through my old emails to post a blow by blow of the whole shitty episode, try to 'prove' my case, and bore us all to death in the process? No I sure as hell do not. I want to smoke one and enjoy a rare night off here at home. So that's what I'm going to go do. But I'll at least make some attempt to respond to this bs.

Really it should suffice to just say that I'm just a customer who dealt with this company, and that their service was totally incompetent and very rude. Does it really matter why I feel his way?

Honestly, I don't even really need to explain their attitude when you can clearly see what it is - in their own post about my issue. They sum it up themselves far better than I ever could.
Which is to say - ' that guy is lying- he received the order, and here we are to say that we are right and that the customer is wrong, and a liar. And ps we don't ignore people.'

So that's cool-right? Well it is unless you happen to be that customer. Sit back and think for a minute about how great it would be to receive this type of 'customer service' if it happens that you are just somebody trying to place an order.

Does a good business bring this type of attitude to their customers? Think about it.

Yes I received part of the order. As I clearly said in my post here in this thread. And as I clearly stated, over and over again, in many emails to CKS.

Yes I received my order -minus ten seeds and five or six other items. As I explained to them oh so many times. :(

A the end of Jan 2016 I supposedly won a CKS prize package when I won the 2016 nug of the year contest. Prize list here- 420 Magazine's Nug of the Year 2016

The CKS rep on this forum PM'd me after the contest detailing the prizes and telling me to email in my order. I did so on feb 7.
Ignored. Two follow up emails ignored. After a week, and switching to a false email- I made contact and was honoured with a few snarky responses such as-
I think it is you that has the technical issue.
-Largest seed company in the world.- -There is absolutely no problems.-

They eventually sent out what was supposed to be the order on Feb 16.

I received the package on Feb 24.
Missing the stuff I already mentioned. As well as the truly
majestic looking Crop King Seeds bobblehead.

Now, I have to say, the bobble head actually may not have been one of the prizes. It's a little unclear. If you look at the NOTY prize list it features prominently, but still it isn't 100% clear that it is a prize.

Anyway...there followed a couple more weeks of me emailing just to see if the rest was going to be sent separately- or not sent, or whatever. More runaround and more snark. I sent them the original order again several times, also the pm from their rep to me, and also the link to the prize list. I detailed what I had ordered vs what I had received. Etc etc etc.
In hindsight I wish I'd walked away before I even started. But you sort of get trapped in the process and it's hard to know when to just call it and quit.

In return to my questions they sent me some emails to tell me insulting self congratulatory stuff like
Understand we are the fastest growing seed company in the world because we have improved the industry with amazing product and customer service.
They told me they'd pass my info on to the 'marketing dept'.

A follow up a couple days later and they said again they'd pass it on to the 'marketing dept'. I never heard back.

I never heard back about why so much of the order was missing. I still haven't to this day.

After the email about their 'amazing service' I told them I was walking away. It had been a month at that point and I spent most of it being ignored. I didn't even care about the prizes to begin with, and had enough of their stupid attitude.

'Maria' somebody popped up in March. Not sure if she is the 'marketing dept'?. If so she apparently never got a single one of a month of emails because she claimed to be a blank slate- told me 'the order was filled already'.
I explained that mainly I would have just been happy with some basic communication, and not to bother sending the rest of the order because I didn't really care about it even enough to list the situation all out yet again.
'Maria' said she 'knows how frustrating that can be.' I took that as a sort of apology amd saw the chance to get the hell out of there.

I thought at that point that we were settled and I would never have to be talking about this subject again - till I stumbled on this post tonight.

So CKS finds the time to post that I am lying- and wants to pretend that I 'received the package' ? :rofl: Playing dumb as if they have failed to read the plain English in multiple emails from me telling them exactly what the problem was? They can't just compare the list of what they sent to what I ordered, or to to the original prize list- the list they PM'd me in the first place? They have time to post stuff trying to cover their ass, but not to simply answer my emails or sort out the actual issue? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

In end the details don't matter. I know very well what shitty service is and what a shitty attitude is. CKS just exemplified both to me - and posting that I am lying just exemplifies it even more.

I know seedbanks who have great service and a great attitude, and another little detail- great strains. Those are the seedbanks I use. I will never recommend CKS to anyone- or deal with them ever again. :rofl:

Ask the other contest winners around this time about their wonderful experiences with CKS public relations. Stinky Snid, OldSchool64, Feral9x. They all have similar or (especially in Feral's case) worse stories to tell.

I also just want to point out that I never even cared about the CKS prizes to begin with. I intended to give them all away. At this point I wouldn't give their crap to anyone.
I did have big plans for that bobblehead though. :rofl: sad that it never showed up....

I really do not want to waste any more breath on this situation or this company which I've grown to completely loathe. It's totally stupid -because the whole point of giving out those prizes to the contest winners was to gain good PR and free advertising. Instead they've just alienated some great 420 growers and lost customers for life. Apparently it's really hard to hide your true colours forever ..

Anyway- I'm out of here - again
Happy growing, friends.

I unsubbed from this thread not long after I last posted here so it's just by sheer fluke that I happened to stumble on this post. I have no idea how I missed this it since it comes just before my last post on here. Either it was edited in later- or I just missed it.
Anyway, I'm so glad I caught this so I can respond to it- if a little pissed at the fact that I have to revisit this wretched experience.
Do I really want to waste an hour or two of my time digging through my old emails to post a blow by blow of the whole shitty episode, try to 'prove' my case, and bore us all to death in the process? No I sure as hell do not. I want to smoke one and enjoy a rare night off here at home. So that's what I'm going to go do. But I'll at least make some attempt to respond to this bs.

Really it should suffice to just say that I'm just a customer who dealt with this company, and that their service was totally incompetent and very rude. Does it really matter why I feel his way?

Honestly, I don't even really need to explain their attitude when you can clearly see what it is - in their own post about my issue. They sum it up themselves far better than I ever could.
Which is to say - ' that guy is lying- he received the order, and here we are to say that we are right and that the customer is wrong, and a liar. And ps we don't ignore people.'

So that's cool-right? Well it is unless you happen to be that customer. Sit back and think for a minute about how great it would be to receive this type of 'customer service' if it happens that you are just somebody trying to place an order.

Does a good business bring this type of attitude to their customers? Think about it.

Yes I received part of the order. As I clearly said in my post here in this thread. And as I clearly stated, over and over again, in many emails to CKS.

Yes I received my order -minus ten seeds and five or six other items. As I explained to them oh so many times. :(

A the end of Jan 2016 I supposedly won a CKS prize package when I won the 2016 nug of the year contest. Prize list here- 420 Magazine's Nug of the Year 2016

The CKS rep on this forum PM'd me after the contest detailing the prizes and telling me to email in my order. I did so on feb 7.
Ignored. Two follow up emails ignored. After a week, and switching to a false email- I made contact and was honoured with a few snarky responses such as-

They eventually sent out what was supposed to be the order on Feb 16.

I received the package on Feb 24.
Missing the stuff I already mentioned. As well as the truly
majestic looking Crop King Seeds bobblehead.

Now, I have to say, the bobble head actually may not have been one of the prizes. It's a little unclear. If you look at the NOTY prize list it features prominently, but still it isn't 100% clear that it is a prize.

Anyway...there followed a couple more weeks of me emailing just to see if the rest was going to be sent separately- or not sent, or whatever. More runaround and more snark. I sent them the original order again several times, also the pm from their rep to me, and also the link to the prize list. I detailed what I had ordered vs what I had received. Etc etc etc.
In hindsight I wish I'd walked away before I even started. But you sort of get trapped in the process and it's hard to know when to just call it and quit.

In return to my questions they sent me some emails to tell me insulting self congratulatory stuff like They told me they'd pass my info on to the 'marketing dept'.

A follow up a couple days later and they said again they'd pass it on to the 'marketing dept'. I never heard back.

I never heard back about why so much of the order was missing. I still haven't to this day.

After the email about their 'amazing service' I told them I was walking away. It had been a month at that point and I spent most of it being ignored. I didn't even care about the prizes to begin with, and had enough of their stupid attitude.

'Maria' somebody popped up in March. Not sure if she is the 'marketing dept'?. If so she apparently never got a single one of a month of emails because she claimed to be a blank slate- told me my order was 'filled already and -what seems to be the problem?'
I explained that mainly I would have just been happy with some basic communication, and not to bother sending the rest of the order because I didn't really care about it even enough to list the situation all out yet again.
'Maria' said she 'knows how frustrating that can be.' I took that as a sort of apology amd saw the chance to get the hell out of there.

I thought at that point that we were settled and I would never have to be talking about this subject again - till I stumbled on this post tonight.

So CKS finds the time to post that I am lying- and wants to pretend that I 'received the package' ? Playing dumb as if they have failed to read the plain English in multiple emails from me telling them exactly what the problem was? They can't just compare the list of what they sent to what I ordered, or to to the original prize list- the list they PM'd me in the first place? They have time to post stuff trying to cover their ass, but not to simply answer my emails or sort out the actual issue?

In end the details don't matter. I know very well what shitty service is and what a shitty attitude is. CKS just exemplified both to me - and posting that I am lying just exemplifies it even more.

I know seedbanks who have great service and a great attitude, and those are the ones I use. I will never recommend CKS to anyone- or deal with them ever again.

Ask the other contest winners around this time about their wonderful experiences with CKS public relations. Stinky Snid, OldSchool64, Feral9x. They all have similar or (especially in Feral's case) worse stories to tell.

I also just want to point out that I never even cared about the CKS prizes to begin with. I intended to give them all away. At this point I wouldn't give their crap to anyone.
I did have big plans for that bobblehead though. :rofl: sad that it never showed up....

I really do not want to waste any more breath on this situation or this company which I've grown to completely loathe. It's totally stupid -because the whole point of giving out those prizes was to gain good PR and free advertising. Instead they've just pissed off some great 420 growers and lost customers. Apparently it's hard to hide your true colours...

Anyway- I'm out of here - again
Happy growing, friends.

Always happy with CK they have never let me down had germination issues once all was
replaced without any hassle and 10 blueberry seeds were shipped out for free with the other ones. We are lucky in Canada to have good sources for quality seeds and well service anywhere depends on what kind of day the person across from u is having shitty day shitty service, great day great service I know this I own a business lmfao!

We are lucky in Canada to have good sources for quality seeds and well service anywhere depends on what kind of day the person across from u is having shitty day shitty service, great day great service

That may be human nature but it's a horrible business practice. I just don't go back to stores that treat me rudely, ignore my questions, screw up my order, spend their time bragging about how great they are, and then on top of it all- accuse me of lying and pretend they don't know what I'm talking about, in the face of multiple emails, PM's, and posts detailing my simple order.

I didn't have any reason to dislike them till I had this experience. No I don't like their generic genetics or think Canadians are 'lucky' to have this company in our country, but that's personal preference. I've dealt with a lot of seedbanks over the years and know what good service and product is.

And no- I didn't do or say anything to offend their delicate feelings and cause their shitty attitude. I was suitably grateful for the prize package - which, as I told them, I had promised to a couple friends. My opinion of them changed over time as I spent a month chasing the order and got total incompetence and rudeness back.

I understand that not all people have had this experience with CKS. But that doesn't make the people who have into liars, or discount what I and many others are saying. So don't feel the need to try and shoot down those who haven't had your great experience- because my experience is valid too- even if it's not the same as yours.

I don't care one bit if all the different service reps I talked to that month happened to be constipated, crampy, tired, angry, having personal issues, or whatever, rendering them incapable of doing their job. That's not how good business works.

Like anyone else I just wanted a simple order filled and some basic human polite communication along the way.

That may be human nature but it's a horrible business practice. I just don't go back to stores that treat me rudely, ignore my questions, screw up my order, spend their time bragging about how great they are, and then on top of it all- accuse me of lying and pretend they don't know what I'm talking about, in the face of multiple emails, PM's, and posts detailing my simple order.

I didn't have any reason to dislike them till I had this experience. No I don't like their generic genetics or think Canadians are 'lucky' to have this company in our country, but that's personal preference. I've dealt with a lot of seedbanks over the years and know what good service is.

And no- I didn't do or say anything to offend their delicate feelings and cause their shitty attitude. I was suitably grateful for the prize package - which, as I told them, I had promised to a couple friends. My opinion of them changed over time as I spent a month chasing the order and got total incompetence and rudeness back.

I understand that not all people have had this experience with CKS. But that doesn't make the people who have into liars, or discount what I and many others are saying. So don't feel the need to try and shoot down those who haven't had your great experience- because my experience is valid too- even if it's not the same as yours.

I don't care one bit if all the different service reps I talked to that month happened to be constipated, crampy, tired, angry, having personal issues, or whatever. That's not how good business
works.

Like anyone else I just wanted a simple order filled and some basic human polite communication along the way.

Yeah man, I must have gotten the same shit employees you encountered. Hopefully they will clean house over there, or their reputation will be Crap King seeds. Some may say........they're well on their way.

I have had a good experience with CKS. I got my seeds a week from order. Every seed germinated now and are all growing nicely. I had to call them after I placed my order because of a mistake I made with addresses and the girl I spoke to was very helpful and friendly. The big thing for me as an American is CKS does shipping the way it should be done. I had 2 orders in a row intercepted due to lazy packaging and it was from a highly rated and well known bank. I would like to try other banks, but I won't because I know the extra effort CKS puts into their shipping will always make it to my door. I would highly recommend CKS to anybody having issues with orders getting slain by US customs. They do shipping right.

Back
Top Bottom