Healthy or unhealthy?

no, it's a pH problem now. You need to correct that as soon as possible. Tap water could be well over 7 on the scale and you need to get that around 6-6.5. You watering is fine..like I said the plant is happy. Leaves are not drooping anymore. The yellowing is the bad pH range you have it in.
Yeah I will get some bottles water to tide me over the next couple days then get a pH tester... smartwater is about 6.5 ph.... so when do y'all think I should water them again? It's been about 28 hours since last little watering I did

Well if they feel light then keep them moist. Do it the same way, water around and away from the stem just not overdoing it. Glad to hear about the tester. I, and every other grower that understasnds pH, can't stress the importance of how it effects the plants health. Things are going good for you but that can change real fast with pH issues and locking out nutrients.

Growing photo. So here they are this mourning a hour before the lights will go out... not looking good... I will get some bottles water today with a 6.5 oh or so to hopefully save them. I gave them about 2/3 soak of water yesterday evening and this is what they look like first this this mourning

Attachments

• 20190130_052812.jpg
    20190130_052812.jpg
    561.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 20190130_052809.jpg
    20190130_052809.jpg
    603.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 20190130_052803.jpg
    20190130_052803.jpg
    602.7 KB · Views: 40
No there's still hope. Introduce some nutes on your next feed but only use 1/4 strength. They need that pH in check so they can absorb the nutes as well. The plant is a weed and will do fine once we get her fixed up. I'd like to get another opinion from @Pennywise just to make sure we get you where you need to be.

:cheer: :slide::high-five:

Thanks for stopping in Penny!
Thanks guys so I got some water with a pH around 6.3/6.5 just gave then a drink because to me they look very dried out and in nute lockout... I'm hoping I can save them. Will be buying nutes on friday. My question, should I cut the bottom set of leaves off because they look like they are not helping anything...???

Thanks guys so I got some water with a pH around 6.3/6.5 just gave then a drink because to me they look very dried out and in nute lockout... I'm hoping I can save them. Will be buying nutes on friday. My question, should I cut the bottom set of leaves off because they look like they are not helping anything...???

Attachments

• 20190130_154034.jpg
    20190130_154034.jpg
    605.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 20190130_154030.jpg
    20190130_154030.jpg
    623.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 20190130_154026.jpg
    20190130_154026.jpg
    620.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 20190130_154023.jpg
    20190130_154023.jpg
    665.2 KB · Views: 27
Watering is fine and it sounds like you are doing OK. Just don't soak them like earlier. I'm afraid you're going to need those nutes soon. Hopefully over two days they can make it through.
Yeah I'm hoping the water I gave it with the proper ph will help it until it can buy some in a couple days. Really don't want to loose the worst looking one that was a 29$ see grannys high cbd zkittlez... ffs!

Well it sounds like you may have started a week too early, and all I mean by that is trying to have everything on hand prior to plopping the seeds. I think you may have been caught odd guard how fast they want to grow, but still it is a weed and we should be able to save them!
Yep well I thought they would not need any nutes for awhile buy then I overwatered and used too high pH water... live and learn. On a bit of a tight budget... this 3rd one I have is rocking really good though.. I haven't done anything different with this one other then give it less water and it's a week younger then the other two!

Attachments

• 20190130_154039.jpg
    20190130_154039.jpg
    620.6 KB · Views: 25
Every plant behaves differently and it's up to us, the grower, to understand each plants needs. Is this the soil you are using?
Yeah that's it.
I feel there s still hope... I know I stunted their growth but there s still a bit of nice green in the centers so I got a bit of hope!

You're going to need to plan a little further as well. You should start a journal How to Make a Grow Journal
which will allow others to follow your progress and help when needed. You have lots to do to make it to harvest and most can be done on a tight budget. But we'll need you to help us by giving us all the info you can, which is done by reading that link I just gave you.

One thing Root Farm recommends is fabric pots if you are using that soil, and there is a good reason for that. You don't want to grow in plastic pots if you can avoid it. 5 gal fabric pots can be bought cheap at most home and garden centers. You'll need to have a way to adjust your pH when you add nutes. Nutes change it typically to a lower number and you need something like pH Up to raise it before feeding.
So much to learn and do.

Back
Top Bottom